Would You Rather: Relationship Edition

MixedBerry

All I want to do is drink and fuhk.
Alright ladies, you know the game! The previous poster posts 2 options.
You choose which one you'd RATHER have...the two options both may not be ideal lol :lol:. But you have to choose! Then you submit 2 options for the next person to decide on.

Alright, let's get this party started! :grin::lol:

Would you rather be with someone who has

Super incurable bad breath :nono: but is very romantic (gifts, poems, surprise flowers) all the time.

Or

Great breath but you have to remind him of any romantic thing you want, always. He's never going to be sweet on his own doing. :ohwell:

Ima go with reminding to be romantic. Who can live with someone who makes you nauseous?

Would you rather be with someone who sweats profusely during coloring, enough so you get soaked like you were swimming (youd have to wear a shower cap to protrct your style)

or

Someone who, during his climax, would immediately defecate and vomit?

ETA- both men are IDEAL in every other aspect...

The sweating. I would just color on top lol

Great colorer but has friends that annoy you.

Or

Whack colorer but great friends.

Great colorer and annoying friends, I can avoid the friends.

Would you rather a body picker - like he picks his nose, butt, crotch, toes, everything but washes his hands regularly.

OR

A man that doesn't wash his hands after he uses the bathroom...like EVER.

I had a friend that actually had to make this decision :lol::lol:

Oh easy, the body picker that washes his hands! Don't we all touch these things on our bodies as well?!

Would you rather

Always only color in the mornings FOREVER?

OR

Only color at night FOREVER?

Only colour at night forever because that seems more feasible than mornings as I am not an early riser

would you rather
a guy with a small crayon but colours very well

or

a big crayon but can't keep it up? :lachen:

small crayon. He can always use his tongue

would you rather

a guy with one child but a crazy baby mama

Or

a man with three kids by 3 different women but no drama

1 child with baby momma drama.

Would you rather fart every time you climax

Or

Climax every time he farts (Lol)

I'd rather Climax every time he farts (of course) :giggle:

would you rather:

Marry a wealthy man who is only home 2 days a week and you didn't have to work.

Or

Marry a man who has a full-time job and you have to work part-time and your salaries combined are just making ends meet. But your man comes home every day.

I'd take the man who comes home every day.

Would you rather marry a man who was 5 feet tall and very facially challenged but adores you.

Or a 6 foot, fine man who is kinda meh about you, he cares and says he loves you but does not make you feel adored ever.

I guess 5 feet tall.
Would you rather an so who wines and dines you often but only because his suga mama wines and dines him

Or

a man who works hard for everything he has but had no time and energy to do much.

Ughh! The hard worker for $500 Alex.

Would you rather: a man who loves you, and you have a great relationship in every way- but he will never marry you (or anyone else).

or

A man who wants to get married but you have a so-so relationship.

Last edited:
Great relationship.

Would you rather a banging body until you die but hair that stays at neck length and you can't ever wear fake hair or extensions of any sort or hair that grows three inches a month but always be 30 pounds over your ideal weight and can't ever tone up?

Back