Would You Pay $333/mo For Six Months To Find A Husband?

Would you pay $333/mo for six months to find a husband?

• No way!

Votes: 49 90.7%
  • Sure why not? A husband is priceless!

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Maybe if... (indicate why)

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The hustle is real.

Women need to stop thinking that having a husband is the pinnacle of womanhood. And then, stop judging women who don't have husbands.

But until that happens... Folks are going to charge Crazy amounts because women really buy into this idea.

The calling in the one challenge is actually really good and you do it for the cost of the book. I paid less than $10 for the ebook. And once you go through it you will realize how little it has to do with actually finding a husband but loving and forgiving yourself.

See I don't think this is it. I think women need to stop thinking there is this large amount of preparation required to be ready for marriage. Like you have to go through this thorough and extensive amount of personal growth and soul searching before you become an ideal marriage candidate. It's a marketing ploy that exploits women who are not secure in the fact that their own strengths and positive personality traits are "enough" to attract a [good] man.

See I don't think this is it. I think women need to stop thinking there is this large amount of preparation required to be ready for marriage. Like you have to go through this thorough and extensive amount of personal growth and soul searching before you become an ideal marriage candidate. It's a marketing ploy that exploits women who are not secure in the fact that their own strengths and positive personality traits are "enough" to attract a [good] man.
That's a good point... :yep:

I think there are some women who do have baggage/blockages that prevent them from attracting or even being attracted to "good" men, but for the most part, I don't think any woman HAS to go through extensive training/self-help/therapy in order to get into a relationship. I just think that some women WANT to do the self-improvement anyway, and they may need a little help in the department. :yep: Again, I don't think it's absolutely necessary, but I think some just want to heal from past pain and move on.

I agree completely. It is not hard to get a man, get engaged or get married. Plenty of people, ready or not, do it all the time, multiple times over. It can take as little as 1 day to get married no prep required.

Getting asked by any man is not special. Getting asked by the right man for you absolutely is a special and beautiful thing. And in my opinion, for the sake of marriage alone, I dont necessarily think any "work" needs to be done. Because, he isn't necessarily whole and undamaged emotionally. We are human beings, we will always be the sum of our experiences and are subject to react and fall at any moment. Any work, needs to be done for you and you alone.

I just also think, that at the same time there is this myth that men and husbands are hard to find and a superior women is one who is married. I'd love to see women being much more selective about men and not being so quick to think he's the one. I guess I'd love to see a reversal in mentality between men and women. The bible says "he who finds a good wife" and chicks be out here acting like that scripture says "she who finds a good husband"

I partially agree. Getting "a man" is not difficult, getting a "good man" is still not hard, getting a quality man though (with the qualities that you want) is hard as hell if you ask me. Especially sifting through the crazies. That's why I wouldn't mind investing in a match maker if I wasn't getting the type of man that I wanted.

The scripture is: He who finds a wife finds a good thing...(and obtains favor from the Lord). Proverbs 18:22.

I just also think, that at the same time there is this myth that men and husbands are hard to find and a superior women is one who is married. I'd love to see women being much more selective about men and not being so quick to think he's the one. I guess I'd love to see a reversal in mentality between men and women. The bible says "he who finds a good wife" and chicks be out here acting like that scripture says "she who finds a good husband"

Back