Would You Pay $333/mo For Six Months To Find A Husband?

Would you pay $333/mo for six months to find a husband?

• No way!

Votes: 49 90.7%
  • Sure why not? A husband is priceless!

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Maybe if... (indicate why)

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jazala

Last night I attended a webinar hosted by Evan Marc Katz (dating coach). I read his blog from time to time so I thought it would just be more of the same kind of advice he writes about in his blog. It turned out to be a long infomercial about his new product that he is launching called Love U. It's an online university for women to find husbands. You spend about 20 minutes a day watching videos and doing exercises to prepare yourself to find the love of your life.

Everyone could probably make good use of dating advice but wow the price seems rather extreme to me! Would you pay for this?

The hustle is real.

Women need to stop thinking that having a husband is the pinnacle of womanhood. And then, stop judging women who don't have husbands.

But until that happens... Folks are going to charge Crazy amounts because women really buy into this idea.

The calling in the one challenge is actually really good and you do it for the cost of the book. I paid less than $10 for the ebook. And once you go through it you will realize how little it has to do with actually finding a husband but loving and forgiving yourself.

A woman can "watch videos and prepare yourself for the love of your life" for free. Or at least for less than 2 grand! :lachen:

Now, if it was for a professional matchmaking service that gave access to high quality, marriage minded men then I feel like that would be worth the fee. But to pay that for info that I'm sure can be found all over the interwebs for free? NO.

@Foxglove Yeah I think he will get many subscribers. There were over 1000 people attending the webinar. About 1/2 stayed to the end. He only needs a small fraction of that number to make a killing.

He also does some personal coaching sessions with the students which is a service he normally charges by the hour.

The hustle is real.

Women need to stop thinking that having a husband is the pinnacle of womanhood. And then, stop judging women who don't have husbands.

But until that happens... Folks are going to charge Crazy amounts because women really buy into this idea.

The calling in the one challenge is actually really good and you do it for the cost of the book. I paid less than $10 for the ebook. And once you go through it you will realize how little it has to do with actually finding a husband but loving and forgiving yourself.

This! It is getting ridiculous and the men are exploiting it big time!

I voted maybe only if I must be married and I get a guarantee that I will have a ring on my finger by the end of the 6 months and am walking down the aisle by one year. And only if I get a full refund if I have no ring by 6 months.

Since I doubt any of that will fall into place, then no thanks.

ETA: Now that I read that he is offering basically self help info to women to "Love U," hell no!! What a scam. I read his blogs and he gives good info but I'm appalled he is selling self help info in guise of relationship help!! Let me go change my vote....

@deediamante It is relationship help but part of it involves working on your self love. He helps women navigate dating sites and such and gives instructions on how to go about finding the right guy for you.

I need to jump into this dating business hustle. Seems like it's a good money maker
For real though.....

I don't mind some of the male gurus on women and relationships (ie. Matthew Hussey, etc.), and I actually don't mind Evan Mark Kratz (I've read his blog and his site myself), but there is NO way I would pay $300 a month for 6 months for some videos. :nono: NO way.

I wouldn't pay for something that you can get for free....or when other women are finding relationships out here w/out having to pay a dime. I'm sorry. Maybe I would pay for a "matchmaker", but even that I probably wouldn't trust lol. :lol:

I just feel like people (men especially) are exploiting the insecurities and desires of women wanting to be loved and find a marriage mate, and they're out here hustling trying to make money off of these women. I'm not saying that their advice incorrect or not helpful, I'm just saying that they are making women pay an exorbitant amount of money for something you can get for much cheaper (even FREE) elsewhere. Now if he said he had a seminar that you pay for one-time then maybe that would be different.

But videos?? No way... :hand:

The hustle is real.

YES GIRL!!!! We both know about that CITO book! :lol: In fact, I haven't even finished the book myself (only half-way through), but already I have noticed a huge change. Not only that, but that book really is like undertaking years of therapy crammed into 6 months. I mean I had no idea it would be so intense lol! Talk about really knowing yourself lol! :lol: The CITO book is a MUCH better buy than those videos OP. :yep:

I just feel like people (men especially) are exploiting the insecurities and desires of women wanting to be loved and find a marriage mate, and they're out here hustling trying to make money off of these women. I'm not saying that their advice incorrect or not helpful, I'm just saying that they are making women pay an exorbitant amount of money for something you can get for much cheaper (even FREE) elsewhere. Now if he said he had a seminar that you pay for one-time then maybe that would be different.
This is very true and this program is a case in point. He makes it well known that his target audience is successful career women. I guess he figures that they can afford his prices.

Ya'll making me want to go buy that CITO book! LOL!
DO IT!!!! You won't regret it trust me. Even if you don't find a guy even a year after reading and finishing the exercises in this book, just going through this program alone is incredibly life-changing. You will come out knowing yourself so much better than you ever thought you did, and you will realize how the things that have blocked many to finding real true HEALTHY love has more to do with themselves than with outside factors. It really is an amazing and inspiring book. :yep:

@sweetvi , @girlonfire , @caribeandiva , @tigerrose and I .....we all can attest to the wonders of this book!!! :yep: :grin: :lol:

It's not even a dating site, just faux therapy sessions? I'd rather go to a real therapist if I'm the issue. And that's assuming the woman is the reason she's not married and not other reasons outside her control.

What is CITO like?
I shamefully admit that I am not yet done with the book and it's been a good 8 months...ya girl is busy. But this book deals a lot about healing yourself so that you can attract and find love in "THE ONE". The author recommends that you keep a journal and participate in the end of chapter activities and I recommend that you do this as well.
I realized a lot of stuff that I never thought could be the reason why I can't find anyone, ARE EXACTLY the reason I can't find anyone. Since doing the exercises I have been enlightened and go about living in a different way that before I read the book.

Last edited:
Truthfully be prepared to dedicate at least one hour per lesson and maybe averaging about 5 lessons per week. It depends on what you have to dig up. Some lessons I didn't have too much to get through and others I had tons of baggage.

It changed my relationship, it helped me realize the areas where I had super limited beliefs and hidden fears, unforgiveness. No matter your status, single, taken, married it's a good book to get through. You can't force anyone to change, marry you, do what you want but you can change you. This book helps you pinpoint what you want to change and gives you ideas for how to change it. But it is a minimum of 7 weeks and I honestly recommend committing to doing it straight through without major breaks. The lessons build on each other and while some things may take you a week to work through much longer than that and you might lose your momentum.

After that, read/listen to the Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo. They may not sound related but those 2 books changed so much for me in my relationship. What I learned took our love and commitment and made us true partners building a future together. Our disagreements even are handled so differently. It put me in control of my relationship in a way that works.

Truthfully be prepared to dedicate at least one hour per lesson and maybe averaging about 5 lessons per week. It depends on what you have to dig up. Some lessons I didn't have too much to get through and others I had tons of baggage.

It changed my relationship, it helped me realize the areas where I had super limited beliefs and hidden fears, unforgiveness. No matter your status, single, taken, married it's a good book to get through. You can't force anyone to change, marry you, do what you want but you can change you. This book helps you pinpoint what you want to change and gives you ideas for how to change it. But it is a minimum of 7 weeks and I honestly recommend committing to doing it straight through without major breaks. The lessons build on each other and while some things may take you a week to work through much longer than that and you might lose your momentum.

After that, read/listen to the Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo. They may not sound related but those 2 books changed so much for me in my relationship. What I learned took our love and commitment and made us true partners building a future together. Our disagreements even are handled so differently. It put me in control of my relationship in a way that works.

Great summary! :yep:

After I finish reading CITO and doing the exercises, I think I may need to at least check out that book you suggested "The Magic of Tyding up". Is it more like an organization type of book? Like, cleaning out your home/car/room/etc? Or is it something deeper?

Aren't you like...10? No. But seriously, you're like 16 years old. Aren't you? Why do you need a book like that?

I shamefully admit that I am not yet done with the book and it's been a good 8 months...ya girl is busy. But this book deals a lot about healing yourself so that you can attract and find love in "THE ONE". The author recommends that you keep a journal and participate in the end of chapter activities and I recommend that you do this as well.
I realized a lot of stuff that I never thought could be the reason why I can't find anyone. Since doing the exercises I have been enlightened and go about living in a different way that before I read the book.

Back