Would you get back with him?

dyh080

Long story short:

Man and woman are casually dating.

Man asks woman out but fails to call or show up because he met another woman a day before and went out.
He tells her all the reasons new woman is better than her.
Within one year, man and new woman marry and have a child.

New woman goes crazy on man, dogs and attacks him, then divorce him.
Man is heartbroken over loss of new woman.

Man wants first woman back and to be a mother to his son, of whom he has custody.His mother wants first woman for her son,always did.

You are first woman. What do you do.

This is a true story bit is so outrageous I may turn it into a novel.

Last edited:
"Yeah, baby, so I'll pick you up tomorrow and... wait, hold up...."

*years later*

"Yeah, so I'm back and guess what! I brought you a baby to raise and a raging passionate ex-wife to keep things lively. You're welcome. So, as I was saying, I'll pick you up tomorrow, and..."

Um, no thanks.

I say "boy, bye!" Should've chose me first if you wanted me to be a mother to your son. Can't make me your second choice and expect me to be willing to go back when you choose me.

BTW, that "my mama loves you" stuff is irrelevant -- even if it's true.

Every mother wants a good woman for her son, whether he deserves one or not. Winning the favor of a man's MOTHER means nothing if the man himself isn't worthy of you.

I'd laugh his arse out of my face. Hopefully by that time, I'd have a new man of my own that treated me like a queen.

I'm sorry but the number you have reached has been disconnected, message DH22! Please try your call when hell freezes over and pigs fly!

Tell his momma to love the next new woman he will meet tomorrow. He could kick rocks .

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy III using LHCF

Now you have to admit, it always feels good when they come crawling back. :grin: Just to know she turned out to be a nut job and he's attached to her fo' life(?!) :lachen:would have absolutely made.my.day.

No! I'd change my number and avoid him like a plague. I may report the situation though to ensure the well being of the child.

What do you do.
oprah_laughing_animated_gif.gif

And this is why:

Now you have to admit, it always feels good when they come crawling back. :grin: Just to know she turned out to be a nut job and he's attached to her fo' life(?!) :lachen:would have absolutely made.my.day.

...but let's keep it real.

She's wondering...but I do love him. He made a mistake. Why should I let her ruin my future with the man I was meant to be with. I know he loves me. His mother was always in my corner.

She'll be with him if she has no other option.

She's wondering...but I do love him. He made a mistake. Why should I let her ruin my future with the man I was meant to be with. I know he loves me. His mother was always in my corner.

Probably true,but sad.

Not I.
No ma'am. I'd be off somewhere delightfully pouring wine like so...

tumblr_m4yby1Kqzj1r3a6jho1_500.gif

Been there! But sloppy seconds? No thanks! Even if you do love him, you can learn to let go. Because whatever caused him to pick someone else over you in the first place will likely come up again. Nexxxxxxt!

hellno.jpg

What you mean no other option? He made a mistake, hell yes, HIS MISTAKE. She would be a dang fool to accept that ish and carry on like this was meant to be.

(Co-incidently ava2, what movie is that clip from?)

Im sad the first woman is still single years later, pining for this man who is making her the rebound woman. When men need validation and
an ego boost, theyll go to anyone foolish or vulnerable to have them. Once they feel better theyll be off to someone who challenges them and demands respect.

What you mean no other option? He made a mistake, hell yes, HIS MISTAKE. She would be a dang fool to accept that ish and carry on like this was meant to be.

(Co-incidently ava2, what movie is that clip from?)

Exactly that!!!! Lol
Her option to move on with or without him has little to do with him making a mistake (according to the reader). If she has no other option (other men courting her or other men she likes) she will be back with him. That's what I think will happen but hey, who REALLY knows?

Nah, son! So now that he dissed me by calling the other woman better, faded to black, came back to the light all tattered, battered and bruised with all this baggage, crazy ex-wife AND a child and he thinks it's okay to even form his mouth to ask me ANYTHING??? NINJA.PUH-LEASE.

That's some ol' BS right there. I'd act like I never knew him. I'd answer the phone and be like, "I'm sorry you MUST have the wrong number. There are no fools here by that name."

Last edited:
OP, is there more to the story? This is a no-brainer based on them "casually dating." Were they engaged? Did they date for years? Childhood sweethearts? Is the first woman convinced that he was her soul mate? Did she never get over losing him? I'm assuming she loves/loved him because it sounds like she is considering a relationship with the guy but I need more details. I don't see why she would even entertain this without a significant history with the guy.

Her self-esteem has to be shot for her to be thinking like this.

Back