Would you date your ex's friend?

Would you dat an ex's friend?

• Yes, I would so date my ex's friend. His friends are hot.

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • No, I don't go there.

Votes: 50 75.8%
  • Never thought about it.

Votes: 4 6.1%

• Total voters
I would if I felt he was a good catch I would. Hell, even if I just felt he was a good f***K.
Most of my ex's and i arent friends anyway. If they want to sit around and hi-five each other about how they both had me- I can sit around and hi-five my girlfriends about how i had them both too :). All that sexist stuff doesnt bother me or make me feel any less of a proper woman.

:goodpost: :grin:

I would if I felt he was a good catch I would. Hell, even if I just felt he was a good f***K.
Most of my ex's and i arent friends anyway. If they want to sit around and hi-five each other about how they both had me- I can sit around and hi-five my girlfriends about how i had them both too :). All that sexist stuff doesnt bother me or make me feel any less of a proper woman.

:lachen:I ain't mad, girl. We got needs, too :look:

no i kinda still have feelings for my last 2 exes (not enough to be back with them though). i think it would be awkward for me.

Nope.

Please - my ex owns a bar in Baltimore. I started messing around with one of his regular patrons, not even a friend and he felt disrespected. I cut it off because it was wierd.

Would not do it. There are rules.

I see it like this: If I'm really feeling this guy and can see potential longterm relationship with him, then absolutely. There are millions of men out there but not millions that I truly connect with. I would not let anyone (especially a no-longer-significant other) dictate who I can or can not date and affect my level of happiness :nono:.

I would never "casually" date any friends of my exes, though...that's just wack!...and screams "desperate".

I haven't thought about it.

My past exes, I now realize, weren't really about anything....so *maybe* depending on if I really click with that person.

But with my current SO, if we just so happen to become exes (God forbid), then NO, I would not date any of his friends. They know about me and our relationship, and I know about them.

My SO and I have gone through so much together in terms of building our relationship and making it stronger, in the past 3 years, that I wouldn't be able to look him in the eye if I dated one of his friends.

I wouldn't approve of him dating one of my friends either. How can I hang out with "them," seeing them hug and kiss, knowing that we used to do the same thing? Knowing that we were once so in love like that?

I have history with him, and there's no way I'd just dismiss what we had and our feelings, just to date his friend.

I see it like this: If I'm really feeling this guy and can see potential longterm relationship with him, then absolutely. There are millions of men out there but not millions that I truly connect with. I would not let anyone (especially a no-longer-significant other) dictate who I can or can not date and affect my level of happiness :nono:.

I would never "casually" date any friends of my exes, though...that's just wack!...and screams "desperate".
This is exactly how i feel, :yep:..... but if it could be avoided i would.

My current SO used to bestfriends with one of my ex's. He actually hooked us up. But this was in high school, so it really wasn't that serious. I was with the the first guy for about 5 months, and have been with the current guy for 5 years. I have no regrets.

I am right now. But we both had no idea, until a couple of weeks ago. Him and my ex no longer speak but they used to be close freinds two years ago. It doesn't matter beacuse we are deeply in love and a perfect match. It would be foolish to throw that away because years ago he was friends with a jerk that i went out with for 3 months.

Back