would you be offended if your

It might be okay for someone with no issues, but it would not be a good thing for a woman who has been raped before. It can bring up all kinds of bad memories.

If you have a RELATIONSHIP with him, then I don't see an issue, unless you need all the trimmings every time you have intercourse. In that case, you need to COMMUNICATE better with your partner. At that momment you could have said "STOP, PULL OUT!" at the first sign of awakening to him pounding your privates. Also, if you haven't talked to him about, what is now an "incident" in your mind, then you should pronto. JMO Good Luck!

I think I understand what she is saying. If you are sleep, you can't say yes or no, so he is basically taking it.

If you're his girl and you give it to him all the time whenever he want, why would he think itis not OK for him to just take it unless you wake up and object. I would think you'd wake up sometime during the process and voice your desire.

What did Martin say? The best time is after the "yum yum" been marinating all night.

Better ask somebody...

Y'all nasty :grin:

:lachen::lachen:

sho' is...sho' is... *has flashback to a couple nights ago* YES INDEED!!!! :drunk::drunk:

i wish i would be offended by being waken up like that by my man...that's insane to me...my man has to have a pre-approved protocol just to give me the dils?? please.

i think some of y'all are having "drill sergeant" sex on the regular but to each his own :look:

just knowing he wanted it bad enough to wake me up like that is an instant turn on...y'all don't know what y'all are missing!

Personally, I don't want to wake up to someone trying to stick his hard you know what into my dry you know what!! That's ANNOYING, and PLUS, please don't bother me when I'm trying to get my sleep on!! :mad: But if he MUST... I'd appreciate a gentle touch beforehand so I know and can get "prepared" for what's about to happen!! :look:

:lol: That was just funny how you worded it. I'd prefer a nudge or something too.

I agree with Everything you said :grin:
Drill Sergeant sex=:nono: I cant get down with the regular sex. But like you said PaperDoll to each his own.

sho' is...sho' is... *has flashback to a couple nights ago* YES INDEED!!!! :drunk::drunk:

i wish i would be offended by being waken up like that by my man...that's insane to me...my man has to have a pre-approved protocol just to give me the dils?? please.

i think some of y'all are having "drill sergeant" sex on the regular but to each his own :look:

just knowing he wanted it bad enough to wake me up like that is an instant turn on...y'all don't know what y'all are missing!

Back