would you be offended if your

nychaelasymone

man rolled over in the middle of the night, pulled down your undies, and commenced to sticking his "golden nugget" inside you? No cute type of foreplay beforehand to wake you up. Would you consider yourself just an object to him? Or one of those moments when he just wanted to screw?

I wouldnt be offended per se, just a little thrown off. My SO has never done that. It would really depend on my mood.

9 times out of 10, I would a least want a wake up kiss or nudge or something.:ohwell:

i would say yes...its tantamount to rape...its him forcing his sexual desires on you. there has to be foreplay and a little build up if nuthin else.

out-right penetration while i'm dead asleep (sorta like home invasion) = yes

a few pokes (sorta like knocking on a door) = no

man rolled over in the middle of the night, pulled down your undies, and commenced to sticking his "golden nugget" inside you? No cute type of foreplay beforehand to wake you up. Would you consider yourself just an object to him? Or one of those moments when he just wanted to screw?

You mean you've never woken up horny and just mounted your man. :lachen:

If you're in a committed loving relationship...I'd be cool with it as long as you're getting your foreplay frequent enough...

i would say yes...its tantamount to rape...its him forcing his sexual desires on you. there has to be foreplay and a little build up if nuthin else.

106.gif
huh?

interesting comments. I dunno.....I'm somewhat emotionally damaged in this department so I really can't give an answer as to how I would feel. It was a topic of convo, just thought I'd post it here to get y'alls feedback.

If it was my husband, no. I would appreciate a little nudge or something before though so I wouldn't go crazy on him thinking it is a weird rapist like the guy I saw on ABC called the "boogey man."

Hmmm, the wording of that sounds kinda naughty-freaky.
I'mma leave my personal opinion on the specifics out of it. I do think it's a problem if the man knows it bothers the woman, but does it anyway. That's a little rape mentality-ish (ie. doing something to someone else's body that you know they find painful or bothersome).
Now if the woman has never shown any indication of having a problem with it and it's cool with her, then by all means get your midnight freak on. I'm basing this on the assumption that the women would wake up during the act.
Additionally, this might be a very bad idea if the woman was ever raped or molested. Dude might end up with a phone stuck in his skull.

Whatever makes y'all freaky people happy :lachen::look:

I would be offended because I feel like how did he know I wanna have sex. But most people think I'm a prude so my opinion probably doesnt count lol.

Personally, I don't want to wake up to someone trying to stick his hard you know what into my dry you know what!! That's ANNOYING, and PLUS, please don't bother me when I'm trying to get my sleep on!! :mad: But if he MUST... I'd appreciate a gentle touch beforehand so I know and can get "prepared" for what's about to happen!! :look:

Personally, I don't want to wake up to someone trying to stick his hard you know what into my dry you know what!! That's ANNOYING, and PLUS, please don't bother me when I'm trying to get my sleep on!! :mad: But if he MUST... I'd appreciate a gentle touch beforehand so I know and can get "prepared" for what's about to happen!! :look:

That's what I'm saying....

I agree with you. I have woken up and did this to my SO before, so I have no problem with him doing this to me.Especially when he gets home from work about 4AM and Im sleeping. I love for my boo to wake me up, Sometimes these are the best nights is when I get that 4am suprise. And most times when you wake up you will get into it, or not need the foreplay at all.But thats just me:ohwell:
You mean you've never woken up horny and just mounted your man. :lachen:

If you're in a committed loving relationship...I'd be cool with it as long as you're getting your foreplay frequent enough...

Last edited:
I agree with you. I have woken up and did this to my SO before, so I have no problem with him doing this to me.Especially when he gets home from work about 4AM and Im sleeping. I love for my boo to wake me up, Sometimes these are the best nights is when I get that 4am suprise. And most times when you wake up you will get into it, or not need the foreplay at all.But thats just me:ohwell:

No it's not :sleeping:...:poke:...:blondboob...:Blush2:

AND ME:blush:...I have no problem with it cause I does be getting my foreplay on a regular and since we have no "prior issues" with our sex life I would not consider it rape...JMO!!

No not at all! I love the unexpected, spontaneous stuff. It can't be rehearsed all the time unless you have a problem with warming up to him and need time to ummmm warm up sooooo. I can turn mine on and off but then again I have a very freaky deaky mind.

there was a thread on this topic before.

I don't see it as a rape, as I'd surely do that to him if necessary.

Ohhhhhhhh okay.

Girl, I was sitting here reading this thread having BAAAAAD deja vu. I was all like, 'Somehow I feel like I've done this before'. Okay, like DUH :spinning:

Of course not, he can hav it whenever..he wouldn't want to if i didn't want to anyway....but he knows I always want to!!!!

Yes I would. Sleep is a precious commodity for me and you can't just jump on me like that. He might get punched just because of my NY reflexes. Now if he nudges me and ease into it, I might give but to just put it inside while I am all dry, um no. Queeny don't play dat!!! Q

Nope...would not bother me at all...if your man wants the ill-na-na on demand then what's the problem...:yep:

Back