Would U cut off all your hair for a million $?

Sho would...cut it off in the early 90's for nothing, (just to get the Linda Evangilista/Halle Berry look) . I'll cut it now for 100,000:lachen:

I would skin it with a straight-razor and some hot shaving cream! Then, I'd start my new hair journey the next day. Now, to stay bald, no.

chayil0427 said:
Girl I'd cut off every hair on my body...head eyebrows ms kitty ...it'd all be bald as a baby.

Chayil

:eek: ms kitty too?! I'm witcha though! Heck, I'd do it for half that....ok a quarter!:lol:

Yep, yep, and yep again!!!! It would be my excuse to start over and go natural. I could just see myself - a bald and PAID sista!!

(i'll take the bait for less though if you have 2nd thoughts about offering the mill)

Most definitely!

~It's a great way to have a reason to completely start over!
~It'll grow back!
~I'll have enough for a bangin' wig :)

:scratchch.,..show me the money first.

seriously though, I wouldn't think twice about it.....as a matter of fact I would probably ask if there's a catch.
Hell, I would shave it all off AND stand in front of your house under sign that said "LOOK! SHE BALD YALL!!!"

For all the times I done cut my hair for FREE, hell yeah!

But the money would have to be in my bank account before they pulled out the clippers.

Of course, Hair grows back most times healthier and stronger. Money lasts forever if invested right. A million dollars can change a life for the better for ever. No contest.

Uh YES!!!???!!!

I may never come by that money again, but my hair will always grow back.

Harder question, please!!!!;)

Back