Worse Online Date EVER

Dellas

A man College Park police say assaulted and robbed a woman he met on an Internet dating site has been arrested in Memphis, Tenn.
Dontarius Turner, 22 of Memphis, was arrested just before 6 p.m. Jan. 9 on charges that he shot and robbed a woman on Christmas Eve after their first date at a local Waffle House, Sgt. Jeff Hightower said Monday.
Turner and the unidentified woman met on the dating site badoo.com. On the site, Turner was known as “Cash.” Hightower said no dinner was bought and Turner carjacked his date’s Jeep Cherokee.
“On the way back to the hotel,” Hightower said, “the male produced a handgun and instructed her to pull over and give him all her belongings. She complied but was shot in the face. He attempted to shoot her again as she fled on foot.”
Turner, Hightower said, also got the woman’s purse and cell phone.
Turner is in the Shelby County jail awaiting extradition to Georgia.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/man-accused-of-shooting-online-date-arrested-in-te/njmYb/

D--Turner.jpg

Dontarius with his Anthony Mackie/Jesse Dotson looking self is one cold MF. Poor woman she probably went on a date excited to meet him (at Waffle House??) and she got robbed and shot In the face ,I m surprised she s alive .

She picked him up and was driving him around on the FIRST DATE? :look:

They were headed back to the hotel?

:look:

Glad she got out alive. Hopefully women aren't doing alladis with men they just meet.

that was not a date. That was a hoookup. He didn't buy a meal, they were just meeting up at the Waffle House to end up in a hotel.

that was not a date. That was a hoookup. He didn't buy a meal, they were just meeting up at the Waffle House to end up in a hotel.

You're right but what's a meal at Waffle House, 4.99, 5.99? I mean damn. Everything about this story is sad and bad.

I never heard of badoo.com

That's awful. I came in here hoping for a funny story from a member.

I can't even say anything because I have done some foolish things in my day, while trying to do the online dating thing. I am one lucky _______.

Back