Worlds of curls?

getmoore

Hi ladies. I have a big tub of worlds of curls curl activator gel and wondered if you ladies have had any good results using this. It's left over from my husband's failed atempt at a texturizer.I tried some on my afro puff and it really defined my curls and it made my hair so soft.Maybe TOO soft! Other than a really tacky feeling on my fingers, I liked the results.
smile.gif
Do any of you ladies have any advice for long term use of this stuff? I tried to do a search but no luck.
confused.gif
Thanks in advance

Hmmmm.Thanks for that thread, IRIS! I think I'm gonna pass on using the rest of this stuff! I can't afford ANY preventable breakage! I know everyone's hair is different but I do get so many great results with oils, leave-ins ect.to take a chance with using that huge tub up. I would hate for my hair to become "addicted" to that stuff just because I did'nt want to waste it! It's not worth it to me.

[ QUOTE ]
getmoore said:
Hmmmm.Thanks for that thread, IRIS! I think I'm gonna pass on using the rest of this stuff! I can't afford ANY preventable breakage! I know everyone's hair is different but I do get so many great results with oils, leave-ins ect.to take a chance with using that huge tub up. I would hate for my hair to become "addicted" to that stuff just because I did'nt want to waste it! It's not worth it to me.

[/ QUOTE ] I really think that was a wise choice , based on what i saw with my daughter's hair....its not worth the risk, especially if your already getting good results with other things , then its like who needs it? i know i wont be using it or letting my daughter use it again....unless its very occasional and way down on the ingredient list

scratchchin.gif
I have used Worlds of Curls Gel or some other curl activator everyday for over a year and haven't had any problems. But I have never tried to stop. Now I'm worried about having probelms when I start when wearing my hair out w/o any jheri juice.
frown.gif

Back