WL 2011

Man, with all the excitement I think I'm gonna hold out on the deep trim until December!!!

.................................................. ......

Last edited:
I'm in!!!! I'm BSL right now, so I'm thinking I should be able to get there by then!!!

Attachments

• 100_1924.jpg
    100_1924.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Please count me in. I'm a newbie at challenges. I'm grazing APL but will relax next week and post pics. I'm 8 inches away from WL! Let's do this!

I'm in it to win it! So glad this was made because I didn't have a goal year before but now that I do, I will be taking care of my hair like a baby and downing on the water and supplements every night. Right now I'm APL with 1 - 1.5 inches to go until BSB so I'll reach that by November 2010. Might be a little hard to stay focused and committed but December 2011 got nothin' on me. :grin: :hand:

- Up water intake
- Take supplements once a day or once every 2 days
- Moisture/Protein balancing
- Protect hair every night
- Stretch relaxers

When everyone starts posting starting pics I will too and I guess update every time I relax which will be every 3-4 months.

Thanks for making this thread, Exubah. :drunk:

EDIT: YAY, MY FIRST CHALLENGE! :peace:

Last edited:
I'm in!!! This is my goal anyway and should be obtainable since I am already-barely-MBL and I'm short (4'11) so I don't really have much to go. I might get a light trim at the end of the year when I get my hair done for graduation. Good luck to everyone else too!

Count me in! I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing...heat once per month, regular deep conditioning on dry hair, twists, twistouts, braidouts, and puffs.

Hmmm....I may need to join this challenge. My goal is WL by Dec '10 and I'm not sure how close I am. I won't be straightening until the fall but I'll join this one just in case. My reggie is just wash twice a week and braidouts everyday.

I'm new to LHCF and have already learned a lot!! Please count me in!!! I'm currently BSL. I need to get some more pics posted. The picture upload was given me a massive headache earlier...

I'm going in like Drake and Weezy. :look:

My goal is also to have healthy, blunt WL hair by December 2011.

I will get there by:

Deep conditioning after every wash.
-Alternating between protein & moisturizing DC's.
Cardio Exercises and green smoothies.
Gentle Detangling.
Direct heat no more than every 3 months.
Multivitamin every night.
No experimenting!

There are some great reminders in this thread!
I'm definitely joining this challenge. Right now I'm at BSB and I'm trying to get to MBL by this year. Something in me just doesn't want to stop at MBL, so I'm going to follow my heart at keep trying until I get to WSL.

Okay so, I am slowly getting back into being good to my hair!

My Plan as it stands: ( def subject to change)

DC 2x a week
Co-Wash Only
Keep my hair up/away 5 days of the week
Drink more water, ( half my wieght will be the number of ounces i drink)
Excercise regularly
Eat more protein
Take vitamins regularly

Passes:
1 poo pass per month just in case
1 heat pass per season ( fall winter spring etc)

Week two of my super hair TLC!!!! Super stoked still!!! Been keeping my hair wrapped up nightly, moisturizing and sealing my ends and not putting much stress on my hair, and I am loving it!!!!! Keep up the work ladies, we are well on our way!!!!:spinning:

I'm in!! Im in the middle of a weave install right now, but as of the end of April I had only 4 inches until WL. Hopefully I can graze WL by the end of this year and reach Full WL by next summer. Shooting for June 1st 2011. Which will be my 2year HHJ anniversary. Let's get it ladies!! Whoo Whoo! Add me.

I would like to join. I'm about 2 inches from BSL (I think) with my last hair cut. I'm hoping to hit WL by May '11.

I'm going to be doing a mix of wet bunning and twists.

I will be adding names tomorrow.................WELCOME ladies!!!!! I'll be relaxing either the end of this week coming up or early the following week. Hopefully I will be close to a blunt BSL........I miss my MBL but my ends look a helluva lot better!

I'd like to join. I'm APL right now. My goal was MBL by Dec 2010, but I'm doubtful I'll hit that point by years end. Anywho, I'm optimistic about WL by Dec 31, 2011 though!!

My plan will continue to focus around:
*ayurvedic haircare: Brahmi, maka, Shikakai, aritha, henna to name a few!
*2 strand twists and C&G in braids
*Baggy the ends 2-3x a week
*Trim 2x a year (June/Dec)
*Half my weight in water/day
*Spirulina/Chlorella daily

Starting picture is in my avatar. Taken yesterday after relaxer day. My reggie is as follows:

1. No shampoo, only aritha soap bars and baking soda/conditioner to clarify
2. Roller sets only, no direct heat at all (I haven't blow dried nor flatironed my hair since March and my ends are loving it)
3. Deep conditioning once a week
4. Hot Oil treatments once a week
5. Henna once a month
6. Stretch relaxer to 12 weeks ( I use silken child)
7. Wear hair off my shoulders for 5 days a week.
8. Multivitamins, chlorella and spirulina

I've been doing this for the past 6 weeks and my hair is thriving! Thank The Lord!

Waist Length here WE come!

For the past two weeks, I've been keeping the back of my hair braided. The front of the hair is really thick so you don't really see it. I'm hoping this will help me stretch out my relaxers.

Me too me too! :meme: My longest layer is grazing BSL so I should hit MBL this year, leaving all of 2011 to see how long it takes to get to WL :meditate:

Back