Wish List, Not-just-yet Purchases: Hair Edition

I really want to try out Camille Rose almond jai twisting butter for my braidouts instead of gel. I saw a couple of people use it to do their braidouts on youtube and it seems great. Has anyone ever used this product as a styler for their out styles? If so did you like it? Did it hold the style well? Did the style last? If so how long?

I'm hoping to get it at the end of the month so for now it's on hold in my cart.
This styler is EVERYTHING! Soft, moist, defined hair. I've used it for twist outs and twist n curls. It holds well for my hair (3c/4a) and my styles last 5-7 days.

This styler is EVERYTHING! Soft, moist, defined hair. I've used it for twist outs and twist n curls. It holds well for my hair (3c/4a) and my styles last 5-7 days.
Awesome!!! Thanks a lot for replying. You just solidified it for me. I've heard so many good things about it but I had reservations about it giving me the hold I needed for my braidouts. Now that I know it works for your hair (I'm a 3c/4a too) I'm getting it.

Awesome!!! Thanks a lot for replying. You just solidified it for me. I've heard so many good things about it but I had reservations about it giving me the hold I needed for my braidouts. Now that I know it works for your hair (I'm a 3c/4a too) I'm getting it.
You're welcome.

I am looking to purchase these in the near future;

- Joico Moisture Recovery shampoo and conditioner

-A fancy ceramic blow dryer....haven't narrowed it down yet

-Chi ceramic flat iron

-Some pro Styl Argan oil gel. I really like this gel but I have so much gel that I need to use up first.

Basically I am interested in dabbling in salon quality professional products minus the gel which is cheap lol but! protein free if I am remembering correctly.

Based on The Mane Objective's review (http://www.maneobjective.com/2016/1...locks-deep-clean-curl-detox-natural-hair.html):

8637b9922446fb26c99932a2dd5bf50b.jpg

Interestingly, I am finding myself gravitating more and more to Soultanicals.

I don't see the 2017 Black Friday list thread yet, so I'll post here.

I just discovered the Just Nutritive line's website. The descriptions, ingredients, and reviews have my attention, but these products are VERY pricey. I don't now if they're having a Black Friday sale or not.

I'm currently reading and learning about the following:
  1. Just Nutritive African American Hair Conditioner
  2. Just Nutritive Pre Wash Treatment
  3. Just Nutritive Damage and Extreme Dry Hair Treatment
  4. Just Nutritive Hair Setting Lotion
  5. Just Nutritive Heat Protecting Hair Treatment
  6. Just Nutritive Anti-Humidity Pomade
  7. Just Nutritive Leave-In
  8. Just Nutritive Dry Hair Lotion
  9. Just Nutritive Shine Polish
There seems to be some overlap in performance. Not sure which few I'll select to trial during Black Friday, if any.

I really want a split ender. I had one years ago and I think it's a genius contraption. Now the price is insane!! $249 for the one that trims 1/8 inch and $149 for the one that trims 1/4 inch. Maybe Santa will put one under the tree this year.

Back