Wigs that aren't wiggy: Post your fav please!

peachfuzzz

I am looking to purchase some wigs, but I want them to look natural. By natural I mean, like it grew out of my head! I jumped on the Mommy wig wagon and I LOVE that wig because it doesn't look like a wig at all! I was able to fool very close friends! Are there any other wigs that you've found that look like it's your hair? If so, what's the name of the wig, is it synthetic or human and any other identifying info would be great! Thanks!

does that include half wigs?? To me those are the least wiggy. I made one with Bobbi Boss Indi Remi French Wave and I love my Freetress Creta Girl.

images

There is a wig called LaJoy that is all the rage for a natural looking half wig.

There are some good reviews on you tube.

Sent from my iPhone while out living my best life!

the trick to any wig looking realistic is to wear it behind your hairline and have it blend effortlessly.

I just bought one called Morning Glory Cocktail Wig by Glance and it seems pretty realistic-looking to me if you really work with it to separate and make sure it doesn't look too perfect:
CW_MORNING_L.jpg

Here's a vid of someone wearing it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6Wy8Y-zEHc

ETA: It's synthetic. I plan to wear it for about 3 weeks.

the trick to any wig looking realistic is to wear it behind your hairline and have it blend effortlessly.

I second that. I wear full cap wigs and I always push my cap and the wig back about a centimeter or less. I dont even use the combs so I can place it for a more realistic look. I only get wigs with bangs and I consider my real hair's length and color.

Evony by outre. It did look a bit wiggy right out the package but all it needed was a little fluffing and separating. It has a bang but I dont wear it. Its a synthetic wig but feels really soft and doesnt have that shiny look that some synthetic wigs can have. I leave my edges out but if you're wearing the bangs obviously you dont need to do that. I also love that it seems to be getting better with age.
DSC02895.jpg

In this pic the hair is pinned up on one side. You can see the bangs a bit as well.
DSC01754-1.jpg

My all time favorite is Glance Model Model Cocktail Bay Breeze. Its full but not so much hair that you can clearly tell it is a wig. Looks great with hair out (I'm relaxed so I flexirod it) or with a headband. Attached is a picture with braids in the front and the wig on the back half of my head.

CocktailBayBreeze002_edited-vi.jpg

Attachments

• Braids & Cocktail Bay Breeze PS.JPG
    Braids & Cocktail Bay Breeze PS.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 78
I'm an Evony by Outre fan too. I love her! :love:

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 111
I've no choice but to go on a wig spree now. :look: The only wig I've reordered and liked because no one ever knew it was a wig was Carmen. I'm looking at full wigs because I never feel like blending my hair with a half wig. I headband it up.

Thank you all for posting suggestions and pics. I hope more post. I am bumping this back up for more suggestions!

Back