Why Only Male-Female Relationship Discussions???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicesN'Berries

Just wanted to know why....That doesn't seem right, the gays need advice too.....

I don't need that kind of advice.....I guess I just wanted to be an advocate for Gay Rights!

You gonna get called a lesbian and shut down...someone created a thread just like this.... But you're right its not fair

Well they can call me a Lesbian.....I know what I like! (I only like girls on the weekends) j/K.....Did that thread get shut down....I never seen it. It must have something to do with the operator of this sites opinion or maybe because we have members under 18. The under 18 thing is kinda far fetched because there is nothing x rated or too adult about being gay...its apart of life.

Well they can call me a Lesbian.....I know what I like! (I only like girls on the weekends) j/K.....Did that thread get shut down....I never seen it. It must have something to do with the operator of this sites opinion or maybe because we have members under 18. The under 18 thing is kinda far fetched because there is nothing x rated or too adult about being gay...its apart of life.

Shut down and locked. The person who created it left the boards. It was ugly. The operator of the site expressed that she was not happy with us discussing homosexual relationships (we speculate because of religious reasons). However if you want to discuss any other sins please feel free.

Just wanted to know why....That doesn't seem right, the gays need advice too.....

That is where you are WRONG missy!

Gay people have relationships with few to no problems.

They also raise perfect, well mannered children.

All of them.

I know this because they ALL told me.

Every single one of 'em, including Al Reynolds, Eddie Murphy and Tinky Winky.

If anything, the gays ought to have advice in their forums for the ungays.

That is all.

All of them.

That is all.

How could I have been so wrong! I forgot Gays don't argue......Gay means Happy....Thanks for bringing that to the light!!!

Shut down and locked. The person who created it left the boards. It was ugly. The operator of the site expressed that she was not happy with us discussing homosexual relationships (we speculate because of religious reasons). However if you want to discuss any other sins please feel free.

Ok, No more Gay talk........Oh no....that means no more happy talk.........sad heterosexual talk it is!!

No you did NOT say Tinky Winky. hahahahahahaha For folks who are gay or bi just lie and say it's a dude... if you can get your story across the same way by saying it's someone of the opposite sex.

All of them.

That is all.

yes they have the perfect guy life.

Uh Juices&damnberries:lachen::lachen: Those discussions take place in off topic as usual. You might want to read Niko's reminder that is clear as day up top.:lachen::lachen:

No you did NOT say Tinky Winky. hahahahahahaha For folks who are gay or bi just lie and say it's a dude... if you can get your story across the same way by saying it's someone of the opposite sex.
It doesnt work quite like that. The fact that people are of the same sex completely change the dynamic and the nature of the advice...

It doesnt work quite like that. The fact that people are of the same sex completely change the dynamic and the nature of the advice...

I'm as gay friendly as they come without actually...uh you know... but because it's a different dynamic, I've been wondering why someone in a gay relationship would ask for advice on a hetero and (lest we be CONSTANTLY reminded) Christian message board?

Let's be real, if somebody started a post called "Have you ever changed yourself to get a woman?", odds are we'd be able to hear the crickets chirping from outside the thread.

I'm not defending the forum, I really don't care anymore. But I do think that this is one of those topics that the majority of folk could care less about, but it makes for a good row.

I'm as gay friendly as they come without actually...uh you know... but because it's a different dynamic, I've been wondering why someone in a gay relationship would ask for advice on a hetero and (lest we be CONSTANTLY reminded) Christian message board?

Let's be real, if somebody started a post called "Have you ever changed yourself to get a woman?", odds are we'd be able to hear the crickets chirping from outside the thread.

I'm not defending the forum, I really don't care anymore. But I do think that this is one of those topics that the majority of folk could care less about, but it makes for a good row.
I know exactly what you mean. You are right homosexual people probably couldnt get much advice here. I think its more about the actual principality of the matter, to know you are out right shut out. It lets those who are affected know exactly how they are thought perceived here. Its really a bigger issue than this forum. I dont even care about it anymore on this forum, we've already been told its not happening..okay fine.They cant talk about their relationships. But its so crazy seeing so called intelligent Black people laying out the law against other people in the same way that was done to us. Its a very eerie feeling to see *insert population* not welcomed in a certain area.

eta: the funny part is if that signage hadnt of been posted this probably would have been a non issue and most likely nobody would have even attempted to make such a post. i havent been here long but how many genuine homosexual posts would have popped up? the fact that somebody felt they had to go out of their way to let them know they arent wanted up in here when it was probably a non issue speaks volumes.

Last edited:
I know exactly what you mean. You are right homosexual people probably couldnt get much advice here. I think its more about the actual principality of the matter, to know you are out right shut out. It lets those who are affected know exactly how they are thought perceived here. Its really a bigger issue than this forum. I dont even care about it anymore on this forum, we've already been told its not happening..okay fine.They cant talk about their relationships. But its so crazy seeing so called intelligent Black people laying out the law against other people in the same way that was done to us. Its a very eerie feeling to see *insert population* not welcomed in a certain area.

eta: the funny part is if that signage hadnt of been posted this probably would have been a non issue and most likely nobody would have even attempted to make such a post. i havent been here long but how many genuine homosexual posts would have popped up? the fact that somebody felt they had to go out of their way to let them know they arent wanted up in here when it was probably a non issue speaks volumes.

So True.......

I doubt they would ask a question like that but on gay friendly boards like Black hair media the gay men slot right in and mention men sometimes and its not something you notice.

I bet there enough lesbians and bis on this message board to make a thread but I guess people may be scared to reply. Being gay it way too taboo in the Black community, its kinda sad.

OP-just let it be. Gon' now and study for that final. Beverly has said it ain't happening up in tis here place.

Well it is true the community here on the board is diverse. The owner has set the rules so just go with the flow until the climate changes.

All of them.

That is all.

:lachen::lachen::lol::lol::lol:

Question: Is Eddie Murphy really gay? Why is he with a woman and making babies if he is? :nono: What if he gives these women AIDS? That's just plain wrong for him to play games with innocent lives like that.
---------------------
If there are gays on this forum, changing the Relationship forum wouldn't make any difference; for they've chosen to keep their lives a secret anyway. Perhaps the rule is more for their protection/privacy as opposed to exclusion. For the majority of the members would not be comfortable with the 'mix' of lifestyles; a commonality would be non-existant.

Heterosexuals should not have to compromise their rights in order for gays to proclaim theirs. Sadly, that's becoming the real prejudice. :perplexed Every community has the right to maintain who they are without compromise. I'm not storming the gay communities. I respect them and leave them alone. In turn, no one has the right to storm the heterosexual communities for they deserve the same respect as well.

Rosie O'Donnell and many other gays spend just as much time bashing heterosexuals to the limit and thinks nothing of it. Heterosexuals are not the cloud over gays; gays bear just as much responsibility as they expect from others.

This post is not to offend anyone gay or otherwise. I see everyone as a human life whom God loves and nothing less.

Peace and blessings...

Last edited:
Question: Is Eddie Murphy really gay? Why is he with a woman and making babies if he is? :nono: What if he gives these women AIDS? Becuse heterosexuals cant give one another AIDS....That's just plain wrong for him to play games with innocent lives like that.
---------------------
If there are gays on this forum, changing the Relationship forum wouldn't make any difference; for they've chosen to keep their lives a secret anyway. Not all together true Perhaps the rule is more for their protection/privacy as opposed to exclusion. No one needs protection on a forum. If we felt threatened we would not be here. For the majority of the members would not be comfortable with the 'mix' of lifestyles; a commonality would be non-existant. Then I wonder how the "majority of members feel in the real world with the "mix of lifestyles and all."

Heterosexuals should not have to compromise their rights in order for gays to proclaim theirs. What rights have been compromised. That is a very bold and uninformed statement to make. Sadly, that's becoming the real prejudice. :perplexed Umm not Every community has the right to maintain who they are without compromise. I'm not storming the gay communities. I respect them and leave them alone. In turn, no one has the right to storm the heterosexual communities for they deserve the same respect as well. Who has done that?

Rosie O'Donnell and many other gays spend just as much time bashing heterosexuals to the limit and thinks nothing of it. Heterosexuals are not the cloud over gays; gays bear just as much responsibility as they expect from others. Responsibility of what?

This post is not to offend anyone gay or otherwise. I see everyone as a human life whom God loves and nothing less.

Peace and blessings...

Shimmie I was offended by much of that post. Some of that was not true at all. No one can make heterosexuals feel uncompromised as you make up a majority. No one in the LGBT community is interested in "bashing" you all either, we just want the freedoms that heterosexuals have to live our lives the same way. With the ones we love wether it be same sex or not.I completely see why Navesgda left now....:nono:

Question: Is Eddie Murphy really gay? Why is he with a woman and making babies if he is? :nono: What if he gives these women AIDS? That's just plain wrong for him to play games with innocent lives like that.
---------------------
If there are gays on this forum, changing the Relationship forum wouldn't make any difference; for they've chosen to keep their lives a secret anyway. Perhaps the rule is more for their protection/privacy as opposed to exclusion. For the majority of the members would not be comfortable with the 'mix' of lifestyles; a commonality would be non-existant.

Heterosexuals should not have to compromise their rights in order for gays to proclaim theirs. Sadly, that's becoming the real prejudice. :perplexed Every community has the right to maintain who they are without compromise. I'm not storming the gay communities. I respect them and leave them alone. In turn, no one has the right to storm the heterosexual communities for they deserve the same respect as well.

Rosie O'Donnell and many other gays spend just as much time bashing heterosexuals to the limit and thinks nothing of it. Heterosexuals are not the cloud over gays; gays bear just as much responsibility as they expect from others.

Peace and blessings...
Shimmie hextros do give each other AIDS! It is growing very fast among straight people. especially straight black people. I don't know why you aren't aware that AIDS is an epidemic and NOT a GAY DISEASE!

I disagree with you on this subject matter! however please no that AIDS is an EPIDEMMIC! NOT A GAY DISEASE!

OP
Because Beverly SAID SO!!!!! Dayuuum Errrbody!

FYI: Homosexual women have the lowest rate of AIDS. Heterosexual Black women ages 15-35 (I may be wrong about 35 let me recheck) have the highest rate

---------------------

Peace and blessings...

delete delete

Last edited:
FYI: Homosexual women have the lowest rate of AIDS. Heterosexual Black women ages 15-35 (I may be wrong about 35 let me recheck) have the highest rate

What percentage of the HIV positive heterosexual black women contracted the disease from gay/bisexual men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back