Why Men love...

PeopleTalkDaily

*****es(can I say that?)
anyhow, I went and got the book yesterday..

This women is off the chain..I can't believe she is white..She is so darn funny. It's a must read, I am half way done..

I read this a few months ago and I came across it while cleaning this weekend and I read a few chapters. I like it as well. :up:

oh man i cant wait to get my book i just ordered it yesterday...darn i wish i could be reading it right now...but i can wait it should be here by either Saturday or Monday of nxt week....im excited now....

bought it, read it, lent it out, never got it back, bought it again, read it again....the cycle continues

YES! I LOVE this book by Sherry Argov. I even have her 2nd book. :yep:

I LOVE this book. I've read it and re-read it, and STILL refer back to it whenever I need a good laugh, a pick-me-up, or some reminders about men and relationships. I completely agree with her. :yep:

It's definitely a fun read. Even if you don't agree 100% with the book/concept, you can't put it down because it is SOOO funny! :lachen:

I DEFINITELY recommend this book to females. There are a lot of good advice in it. I found myself placed in the "too nice" category. Guys do not like a girl that bends over backwards for them. They love a female that is challenging!

Back