Why do so many men lie????

I've been dating this guy for about two months...i asked him if he was dating someone else and he said no and that he only wanted to date me....low an behold my instincts which never lead me wrong....lead me to find out that he had just taken another female to dinner before he came to see me this past week....Needless to say I was livid, disappointed and hurt.....Recently i told him that his behavior (unanswered calls, unreplied texts) made me uneasy and i didnt want to see him anymore....he begged and pleaded all day long so i gave him another chance.........later that night someone called and left a v/m on his phone.....i listened to it (Yes i know that i shouldn't have invaded his privacy, but i did :wallbash:) and she was pissed b/c he didn't answer (which appeared to be something he did to her regulary as well) but stated that she was unsure about what was going on with them......I proceeded to ask him to leave in a very unfriendly way and had decided that no matter what his excuse ( which of course he had) I could never trust him

Why Lie????? The truth will help us to avoid the drama that they say they dont want
I also believe they learn this from the men that are around them (relatives and friends).

Men that lie like that deserve to be left on the curb.

Girl, how on Earth did you get his passcode to his voice mail? Wow.

I also believe they learn this from the men that are around them (relatives and friends).

Men that lie like that deserve to be left on the curb.

Girl, how on Earth did you get his passcode to his voice mail? Wow.

LOL:lachen:......I didn't get it.....the wreckless idiot didn't have it password secured, so i was playing with some buttons trying to read the text messages and then the v/m started to ring....guess it was meant to be....lol

Back