Why do people like Aaliyah make me want to...

Lovelylocs

go and get hair extensions? My hair is almost bra strap and it still doesnt feel long enough.
frown.gif
I want atleast another three inches. I want it to hang over the front and touch the top of my bra strap like Aaliyah's does!
frown.gif
Maybe after I get my hair blown out again it, I will feel better. Man I want long hair so badly. I need encouragement. Keep me away from those extensions!!!

well aaliyah wore weave/extensions too...i dont see anything wrong with extensions as long as they arent glued in and your own hair will be protected in a sew-in having the potential for growth...but i guess if you want encouragement. dont get extensions
spank.gif

Keep strong, Lovelylocs!

You are close to achieving naturally a goal that takes a lot of dedication and focus. I think the last few inches are always the hardest
wallbash.gif
They take FOREVER!

You have already grown so much hair, if you just keep your regimen up you WILL make it. Try to enjoy your hair a little now so you are not entirely focused on the last 3 inches, while ignoring the 26/27 you already have!
laugh.gif
Wear it down now and then if you typically wear protective styles, or treat yourself to a visit to a (TRUSTED) stylist.

Please be encouraged
kiss.gif

...all u want is 3 more inches? girl, you'll definitely have that before the year's out....no need to worry.
wink.gif

yeah I loved the way Aaliayh styles her hair, even if it all wasnt hers
smile.gif
My favorite pics of her are the ones with the gold shirt and her hair is wavy curly. I love that look.

[ QUOTE ]
OshunCurls said:
Keep strong, Lovelylocs!

You are close to achieving naturally a goal that takes a lot of dedication and focus. I think the last few inches are always the hardest
wallbash.gif
They take FOREVER!

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA, this is Soooo True, when i came to this site i had 4 inches to be past brastrap and it felt like it took FOREVER
mad.gif
dont give in to those extensions
naughty.gif
you will be there in time. I think extensions are too risky..no point in growing your hair long if it's gonna possibly get all thinned out from using extensions.
wink.gif
Happy Hair Growing
bouncy.gif
-- jainygirl

I know what you mean! I am a little past bra-strap and it's still not long enough! I won't be happy until I have classic, princess hair. I figure I have about 3 more years to go.

Lovely locks you are not alone--many of us know how you feel... Just stay faithful to caring for your hair and you'll reap great benefits!
smile.gif

Back