Who's NOT into pre-coloring activities?

darlingdiva

I know that most people are into pre-coloring activities (are we allowed to say foreplay on the board?), but I'm not.

I'm the "give-it-to-me, give-it-to-me, give-it-to-me" type. Skip the appetizers; I just want the main course.

Who else ISN'T into pre-coloring activities?

Wait. 'Coloring'? Is there a reason why this board is censored for twelve year olds? A group of grown women can't talk about sex on this site?

^No, my question is "who else isn't into foreplay?"

We can talk about sex on the board, but we can't be very graphic about it. In the rules it says that there are members as young as 13 years old, so maybe that's why.

I'm into it, but sometimes it simply isn't needed. We tend to know mutually beforehand how things are going to go down. Or not.

Hey, everyone! Thanks for all of the responses. I'd forgotten about this thread. I asked this question beecause I've never been into pre-coloring activities & figured that I can't be the only one.

Also, I hope that I didn't make anyone uncomfortable by starting this thread. After I started this thread, I wondered if it was a good idea because we're not "allowed" to discuss certain things.

I say all of this to say that if I made anyone feel uncomfortable...sorry.

Depends on where I am in my menstrual cycle...sometimes not a dang thing is happening unless he puts in a whole lot of work. Then...sometimes if I don't have it NOW - like Veruca Salt style - am I'm vexed.

I love pre coloring activities... mmm... just kissing my bb alone makes me "happy".

Sent from my PC36100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Back