who's hair does yours look like?

Re: who\'s hair does yours look like?

[ QUOTE ]
Hairlove I think your curls are looser than Gloria Reuben's.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto!

Great responses!!

I was thinking later that maybe I should have said Holly Robinson but I think her curls are tighter than Gloria's. I really can't think of anyone else! Rae Dawn Chong?? Nah - my hair isn't nearly as thick!

It is a mixed salon. I found it on afrohair.com.

LOL @ KAddy!

My hair use to look like Holly Robinson back when she had the little fro on 21 Jump Street. Now I don't know, my hair is sorta uh, "unique".

The only famous person I can think of off the bat is Gloria Ruben. Anybody got any other sugggestions?

I get called Mya alot...when she first came out. Christina Millian, also when she first came out. And when I wear my hair big, Diana Ross.

Maybe Gabrielle Union. I cant think of any other stars who admit to a relaxer and have long hair.

[ QUOTE ]
Great responses!!

I was thinking later that maybe I should have said Holly Robinson but I think her curls are tighter than Gloria's. I really can't think of anyone else! Rae Dawn Chong?? Nah - my hair isn't nearly as thick!

[/ QUOTE ]

For you hairlove, I would say Tia/Tamera Mowry. And Essence Atkins (in WB's "The Smart Guy" days)

For me....uh, I guess Holly Robinson Peete/Gloria Reuben would be closest although my curls are tighter

/images/graemlins/Rose.gif AALIYAH'S HAIR FROM HER FIRST VIDEO! BUT NOT AS THICK. OR MAYBE GABRIELLE UNION'S I'M JUDGING THIS ON THE CHART FROM THE GROW AFRO HAIR LONG WEBSITE! AALIYAH AND GABRIELLE ARE LISTED IN THE SAME HAIR TYPE GROUP! MINE LOOKS LIKE THEIRS! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif I JUST CHECKED OUT THAT CHART AGAIN FROM THAT WEBSITE, AND I WOULD DEFINITLY SAY MY HAIR MATCHES THOES LISTED. GABRIELLE, AALIYAH,TONI BRAXTON AND NIA LONG. MEDIUM TEXTURED HAIR. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

I finally thought of someone who had hair like me: Erykah Badu when she has her short twa.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Great responses!!

[/ QUOTE ]

For you hairlove, I would say Tia/Tamera Mowry. And Essence Atkins (in WB's "The Smart Guy" days)

For me....uh, I guess Holly Robinson Peete/Gloria Reuben would be closest although my curls are tighter

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! I didn't even think of tia and tamera.

Gloria Reuben used to be on the first few seasons of ER. My avatar is a picture of Gloria Reuben.

I was totally an Aaliyah twin when my hair was long and relaxed. I used to get some pretty strange (some rude) comments about that, too!

I still think my hair looks more like my previous post, but I guess I am going to say Sanaa Lathan (or maybe that is wishful thinking.
sanaalathan.gif

When natural and pressed, definatly the older girl on the Bernie Mack show!!

I think my hair looks like the picture of the little girl in the signature. I have a bigger one in my album. I cut her picture out of a magazine and put it in a frame. She is sitting on my desk like she is one of my nieces. My hair is wild like that most of the time...but I love it. Cannot wait until it gets that long too.

I think I might start trying to find a pair of overalls and a yellow t-shirt so I can do my version of that picture!

Mine looks like that pic of Aisha Tyler (type and style) that is circulating on someone's siggy.

Back