Who's celebrating...

nappystorm

Steak and BJ Day? :look:
http://www.steakandbjday.com/

My friend had a pic up on his FB page
steakandbj1.jpg

I didn't pay attention. Then he sent me a pic via text, I still didn't pay attention and just thought he had a new business or was having a party or something. Then I found out what it was :blush:

So um...who is celebrating?

Last edited:
OMG... My colleague showed me this this morning from a link his friend sent him. I thought it was something he made up. It now appears this thing is viral. Men!! So does this mean there will be a Steak and Vijajay Day?:look:

Oooh that is such a great idea. I have no problem doing that for a boyfriend or husband, and I actually think its a really cute concept. But what really excites me is that idea that we can just declare holidays like this.

I think the LHCF women should attempt to start a viral campaign around a holiday of our own making.... Gimme a sec I'm gonna start a thread abt it

Oooh that is such a great idea. I have no problem doing that for a boyfriend or husband, and I actually think its a really cute concept. But what really excites me is that idea that we can just declare holidays like this.

I think the LHCF women should attempt to start a viral campaign around a holiday of our own making.... Gimme a sec I'm gonna start a thread abt it

Theo It's a response to VDay. Apparently, that's "our" day :lol:

Back