I Need to Move to Italy...

Italian men are hot - My job is to teach english to them and I have to keep reminiding myself that I'm their teacher and not a friend. They are forward its true, very very confident, the comments and suggestions I get are something else - these are coming from 15-18 year olds and they get worse as they get older.

Here's a small pic of him. It's his soccer team pic, which is publicly available so he can't get mad at me if he ever found out I posted it :D It's just a shame that you can't really see his eyes in this one...

Attachments

• LZ.jpg
    LZ.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 106
Sorry I can't see the pic it is too small for my eyes. So we are going to need to see something a little larger. Pic I mean. :blush::yep:

Italian men are hot - My job is to teach english to them and I have to keep reminiding myself that I'm their teacher and not a friend. They are forward its true, very very confident, the comments and suggestions I get are something else - these are coming from 15-18 year olds and they get worse as they get older.

Your job title please? :look:

Here's a small pic of him. It's his soccer team pic, which is publicly available so he can't get mad at me if he ever found out I posted it :D It's just a shame that you can't really see his eyes in this one...

Girl, he's hot. A sight for sore eyes. . . 97% of the men in my city look like dirt. I only see fine men whenever I go to NYC.

Back