WHO KNEW!........Hawaiian Silky makes "Dew"...

HERicane10

:cup: I've got a WINNER! If you're looking for a moisturizer that's light, TOTALLY non-greasy, AND ULTRA moisturizing........you better check out my new love....... HAWAIIAN SILKY MOISTURIZER & SHEEN with JOJOBA & TEA TREE!:cloud9: :yep: I'm loving it!

After nearly two years of searching for the perfect "spray" moisturizer for RELAXED hair...... I found it! :dance7:

Check out some of the ingredients: Water, pathenol dl, glycerin, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, jojoba oil, tea tree oil, Angelica root, chamomille, rosemary, sage, nettle, mistletoe, and oat meal. :lick:

MOVE over Cathy Howse........now there's Hawaiian Silky! :assimilat :grin:

:cup: I've got a WINNER! If you're looking for a moisturizer that's light, TOTALLY non-greasy, AND ULTRA moisturizing........you better check out my new love....... HAWAIIAN SILKY MOISTURIZER & SHEEN with JOJOBA & TEA TREE!:cloud9: :yep: I'm loving it!

After nearly two years of searching for the perfect "spray" moisturizer for RELAXED hair...... I found it! :dance7:

Check out some of the ingredients: Water, pathenol dl, glycerin, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, jojoba oil, tea tree oil, Angelica root, chamomille, rosemary, sage, nettle, mistletoe, and oat meal. :lick:

MOVE over Cathy Howse........now there's Hawaiian Silky! :assimilat :grin:

glad you have found something that is working for you. I am still looking for a moisturizer myself and having no luck :wallbash::ohwell::nono::sad:.

How are u using this ?

ETA: wash and gos, rollersets, buns?

As a daily moisturizer on dry, relaxed hair!

Specially formulated with Jojoba Oil and Tea Tree Oil, this spray conditions and adds shine to the hair shaft. It stops itching and repairs damaged hair. Recommended for any curl, it enables the hair to retain moisture while healing the split ends.

Last edited:
*ksssh* *ksssh* *ksssh* that's the sound that spray bottle will be making tonight after I buy it and try it :lachen:

Eisani, you are too funny! :lachen::lachen: I really hope you like it> Let me know what you think. I'm lovin it! It's great with no 'extras', BUT i'm still thinking about kickin it up a notch with a wee bit of Vatika oil. :ohwell: It's the PJ in me! :look:

im 4A and have been looking for a lite spray moisturizer....so i may get 2 bottles just so i can have this for now and the future...due to everything that is listed

i always want a spray so when I'm pin curling at night i can spray it on and then pin curl and be good to go...

Specially formulated with Jojoba Oil and Tea Tree Oil, this spray conditions and adds shine to the hair shaft. It stops itching and repairs damaged hair. Recommended for any curl, it enables the hair to retain moisture while healing the split ends.

I also use Cathy Howse's dew... but wouldn't mind switching if I find something just as good but less expensive!! so in you hair's liking, does this Hawaiian silky dew work just like cathy's? does it smell yummy too:lick:? and where did you buy it at and how much was it?

Last edited:
I also use Cathy Howse's dew... but wouldn't mind switching if I find something just as good but less expensive!! so in you hair's liking, does this Hawaiian silky dew work just like cathy's? does it smell yummy too:lick:? and where did you buy it at and how much was it?

never actually used the dew :look: but based of the ingredient list i've seen and several reviews and comparisons....... this provides the same benefits .....with moe 'nuts and berries' :lick:

Its under $5 and has a very, very light smell (almost non to me):ohwell:

I like it because glycerin is the third ingredient, so its not as 'sticky or gummy' as the other curl activators I've used. And Pathenol being the 2nd ingredient was a real plus for my fine textured hair!:yep:

*ksssh* *ksssh* *ksssh* that's the sound that spray bottle will be making tonight after I buy it and try it :lachen:

Wow! :love2: your hair and colour what's your reggie/colour?

OP: I knew I shouldn't have come into this post I think I'm sliding back into PJ-ism *races out of thread*

Why oh why did I come in here. Yall know I have no self control....ohwell, I will pick this up tomorrow when I leave bio. class. Who knows I might buy it, go back to school and plug my steam rollers up in the bath room like I did last week and do my hair.

I'm lovin the ingredients! Imma have to pick this up cause I need a replacement for my beloved Hair2Heaven Softening Spray. Since Patient1 wanna trip and stay gone forever! Yeah, Patient1, I'm callin you out! :lol: I want my Softening Blend and body oils!.... Come back to me H2H! :cry:

Anywho, did you get this spray from a bss or did you have to order it? Oh man, dh is gonna be too through with me, but if my hair is bangin, I don't care! :grin:

Why oh why did I come in here. Yall know I have no self control....ohwell, I will pick this up tomorrow when I leave bio. class. Who knows I might buy it, go back to school and plug my steam rollers up in the bath room like I did last week and do my hair.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Thanks...after you spray this what are you doing to your hair.... in other words, do you wear your hair up during the day and spray this at night? Do you wear your hair in a wash and go state? TIA

Thanks...after you spray this what are you doing to your hair.... in other words, do you wear your hair up during the day and spray this at night? Do you wear your hair in a wash and go state? TIA

I usually spray 1x in am, twist into french roll, and spray again 1x bbefore bed! :yep: My hair hasn't been 'down' in 3 year! :shocked: :look:

I usually spray 1x in am, twist into french roll, and spray again 1x bbefore bed! :yep: My hair hasn't been 'down' in 3 year! :shocked: :look:

OHhhhhhh ok:yep: I have my moments of leaving my hair up but I like to have variety....anyway, I went looking of course, I can't seem to find it. I went to drug stores and 2BBs haven't spotted it......so I will refrain from being greedy and use what I have a home.

until i find it that is:yep: As it gets colder my hair needs to be covered and I try to do more moisturing things..... THanks again fo your response!

OHhhhhhh ok:yep: I have my moments of leaving my hair up but I like to have variety....anyway, I went looking of course, I can't seem to find it. I went to drug stores and 2BBs haven't spotted it......so I will refrain from being greedy and use what I have a home.

until i find it that is:yep: As it gets colder my hair needs to be covered and I try to do more moisturing things..... THanks again fo your response!

Anytime! Hope you find it when you NEED it! :grin: I know you can order it online. :yep:

Back