WHO KNEW!........Hawaiian Silky makes "Dew"...

I found it at a BBS store by me. It is a different bottle but it says the same thing. There were only two left. It was all dusty and stuff on the shelf. LOL I took the better looking one. I tried it last night and this morning and I must say...This stuff is awsome!!!!! I really love it. I sprayed it all over my braids and it gave it a nice sheen and NOT GREASY AT ALL!!!. I really love this stuff. I just hope that once this is all gone I will not have a hard time finding another one. This store was the second one I went to because the other BBS did not carry it. Oh, it smelled good too! :yep: This is definitely a keeper (Staple)!

I found it at a BBS store by me. It is a different bottle but it says the same thing. There were only two left. It was all dusty and stuff on the shelf. LOL I took the better looking one. I tried it last night and this morning and I must say...This stuff is awsome!!!!! I really love it. I sprayed it all over my braids and it gave it a nice sheen and NOT GREASY AT ALL!!!. I really love this stuff. I just hope that once this is all gone I will not have a hard time finding another one. This store was the second one I went to because the other BBS did not carry it. Oh, it smelled good too! :yep: This is definitely a keeper (Staple)!

Thanks for the review! Ever since I read this thread I've been waiting for Friday (payday) to roll around so I can go get this! I love spray moisurizers, man I can't wait to try this!

I decided to buy another Hawaiian Silky bottle that has practically the same ingredients, but in a slightly different order. I bought the Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1. I can't remember why I chose this one instead of the Moisturizer and Sheen, but I like it. There is also a cream that looked good. Thanks. I was looking for something to augment my NTM Silk Touch cream.

Good for you! :yay::yay: I just love it when a PRODUCT comes together! :grin: I'm really glad it worked for you too, luvmesumhair. :yep:

I decided to buy another Hawaiian Silky bottle that has practically the same ingredients, but in a slightly different order. I bought the Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1. I can't remember why I chose this one instead of the Moisturizer and Sheen, but I like it. There is also a cream that looked good. Thanks. I was looking for something to augment my NTM Silk Touch cream.
Hope the Miracle Worker works for you, Stacy. I'd used this before and added water. (so-so) I actually purchased this again first, BUT exchanged it for the other because the Miracle Worker is a 'spray cream' :look: The ingredients are very similiar, BUT the light, greaseless, moisturizing mist --- you WON'T get with Miracle Worker. :nono:

Back