Who is your HAIR Idol ?

Chocolatelove2010

Which celebrities do you look at, and just drool over their Hair (even if you know parts of it/ all of it are fake :lachen:) But you still :lick:

Last edited:
Jasika Nicole - the girl from 'Fringe' - This hair style is almost attainable for me now.

sdof_jasika_1083rc.jpg

Tracey Ellis Ross - my dream hairdo
280a34c6.jpg

Every time I have a hair idol, she always wears a weave. :lol: First I learned the Pantene models had weaves. Now, it's the Kardashians.

I like Shay Mitchell's hair. ("Pretty Little Liars")

:sad: I just spent a half an hour searching for pictures of hair that I want. I couldn't find any. :sad: Hair always looks so nice on television. What happened?

I guess my hair isn't so bad. What's my life going to be like after bra strap? Boring, huh?

Last edited:
i have many...rite now my fave is lisa arrindell anderson:
photo089.jpg

photo090.jpg

photo091.jpg

photo092.jpg

yeah i paused the tv and took pics of the screen...dont judge me lol

Edited since I didn't realize this is a celebrity thread.:duck: I would pick Macy Gray (when she wore an afro), Lauryn Hill (fro and locks), and India Aire (the pic in Motherof3's siggy).:yep:

Last edited:
wellllllllll since you said they can have weave parts theeeeeeeen, KIMMY K and kourtney =) i loveeeeeeeeeeee their hair, weave and all

Even though all of these ladies (to my knowledge) are natural and I'm relaxed....I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEIR HAIR! You don't see many celebs rocking their real hair, so I definitely drool when I see these ladies. Even though from time to time Tia & Tamara add weave.

Tia and Tamara Mowry:
Tia-Tarmera-Mowry-d02.jpg

Keshia Knight Pulliam
images

Essence Atkins
Premiere+Paramount+Pictures+Dance+Flick+Arrivals+-mRJKVgP4dol.jpg

Last edited:
I'm drooling over here :lick: I LOVE these pics. Keep them coming ladies..

Oops I forgot to contribute mysef lol.

Melanie b (from the spice girls) I loved her hair back when I was a child.. and I love her hair even more now. :grin:

My Dream hair...

article-1173490-04A78B6D000005DC-256_468x748.jpg

melanie_brown_001_112307.jpg

I love Jill Scott's hair and Erykah Badu
iloveerykah.jpg

jill.jpg

I don't know if its true Erykah's hair is a wig.....but i love her anyway and i love the way that fro looks on her.

And i will ALWAYS love Jill Scott....these two women get me through my toughest moments with their music.

Back