Who here is "Surging" and why is it so great??

Re: Who here is \"Surging\" and why is it so great??

[ QUOTE ]
Kapri said:
[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
I like it. I do not apply it to the roots because I am too lazy to stick to it to see results but I discovered that spraying it on my hair followed by glycerin stops breakage dead in its tracks.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the purpose of glycerin? Where is it sold?

[/ QUOTE ]

I havent used it before. Plus it's in several hair products. Anyway, I've seen it at Walgreens before! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kapri- Sorry I didn't respond earlier I didn't check the thread until now.

I meant to say I use it followed by Better Braids Un-Braid spray which has glycerin in it. Glycerin is a humectant so it keeps my hair from feeling brittle after using surge. You can also buy glycerin seperate from health food stores and even drug strores like Duane Reade, CVS etc.

It has definetely made my hair very thick and also good growth, particularly at the sides, back and the middle. However the top is taking awhile. I have been surging twice a day now.

I just started using surge and use it everyday twice a day consistently. I hope to see good results from it, I also apply Shea Buttter oil on my scalp so my hair doesn't revert that much. Also the way I see it, if you was your hair every week you will see how much new growth you are getting.

I just started using surge and use it everyday twice a day consistently. I hope to see good results from it, I also apply Shea Buttter oil on my scalp so my hair doesn't revert that much. Also the way I see it, if you was your hair every week you will see how much new growth you are getting.

Back