WHO ELSE IS LOVING ORGANIX?

Irresistible

I seriously love these conditioners , all of them! I have them all but the Pomegranate one. So far I have tried

Coconut
Shea
Mocha Expresso
Mandarin Olive Oil
Citrus Mango
Vanilla Silk

I am seriously loving them ALL for overnight conditioning then doing a CW with them!

any other MAJOR Organix Fans out there? I guess I am loving them so much because I am coming from using VO5 ans Sauve For CW'ing for years. It was really time for something new! I have enough to last untill next year some time I SERIOUSLY stocked up on the sales and free shipping opportunities. This stuff to me is the bizomb!

Last edited:
Irresistible, you don't say! Nah, I don't believe you. :nono: I'll need to read yet another thread of you gushing about these conditioners to really buy into the rumor that you love them. :lol:

Wait a minute :scratchch... Isn't your last name Organix? I'm just saying...You know, all this talk about Organix does make the mind wander and wonder... :lachen:
Runfast-vi.gif

Irresistible, you don't say! Nah, I don't believe you. :nono: I'll need to read yet another thread of you gushing about these conditioners to really buy into the rumor that you love them. :lol:

Wait a minute :scratchch... Isn't your last name Organix? I'm just saying...You know, all this talk about Organix does make the mind wander and wonder... :lachen:
Runfast-vi.gif

ok point taken

just asking if ANYONE ELSE is loving them or using them as much as me :grin:

Silly question...Where can I find Organix? I need to try something different for my cowash.
why is it a silly question? LOL

I got them all during the buy one get one free sale at walgreens.com and some that I couldnt find on walgreens, I got on Amazon, not on sale though::perplexed but it was worth it

ok point taken

just asking if ANYONE ELSE is loving them or using them as much as me :grin:

:kiss: No point trying to be made. I was just kiddin', hun. Got up this morning looking for someone to mess with and you were a good target (coz I luv ya! ...And I can run fast :lol: )

I do love Organix. I've only tried one (Coconut) but as soon as I've reduced my stash of conditioners (I'm running out of room), I'll try the others and report back. :yep:

:kiss: No point trying to be made. I was just kiddin', hun. Got up this morning looking for someone to mess with and you were a good target (coz I luv ya! ...And I can run fast :lol: )

I do love Organix. I've only tried one (Coconut) but as soon as I've reduced my stash of conditioners (I'm running out of room), I'll try the others and report back. :yep:

why me this mornin? lol

They have excellent ingredients and smell great! I'm sure you will like em!

Silly question...Where can I find Organix? I need to try something different for my cowash.

Also Rite Aide and other Drug stores should carry them. The problem is though it seems no one store carries them all. Thats why I just had to go on amazon and get it over with :yep:

oh and how did you like the coconut?

Also Rite Aide and other Drug stores should carry them. The problem is though it seems no one store carries them all. Thats why I just had to go on amazon and get it over with :yep:

That's what I am noticing as well. I always have to go to different drug stores. I've only tried the coconut. I just used the reconstructor the other day. :love:

Looking for the mousse and the styling cream now.

That's what I am noticing as well. I always have to go to different drug stores. I've only tried the coconut. I just used the reconstructor the other day. :love:

Looking for the mousse and the styling cream now.
I am hoping that changes in the future and I really hope they KEEP having those buy one get one sales:yep:

Wal-mart and Krogers sells it.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the coconut serum. It instantly makes my hair smooth and easy to comb once I get outta the shower. That the only product I'm willing to spend money on from their line.

i love organix i posted a thread a long time ago about if anyone tried it. i only tried the coconut, vanilla, and mango. I love the vanilla the best. The products dont have the sls in it. I about ot order the breakage serum and the vanilla silk serum from amazon very soon. They even have a leave in!

I'm LOVING Organix too! I posted a rave about them a few weeks back but non of yall heffas said anything! LOL Anyhoo, the Coconut is wonderful. My hair hasn't been this soft since...I don't even recall. I want to try the other ones but my local CVS only carries the coconut. For the ladies having trouble finding them I get them at CVS or Ralphs (Kroger if you are on the east coast, I think) and look out for the buy one get one free sales!:grin:

i love organix i posted a thread a long time ago about if anyone tried it. i only tried the coconut, vanilla, and mango. I love the vanilla the best. The products dont have the sls in it. I about ot order the breakage serum and the vanilla silk serum from amazon very soon. They even have a leave in!

okay! I need to check out the leave in too then! :yep:

I havent tried any of their shampoos only the Conditioners

I like it!!! And just for your info, they are buy one get one free at Walgreens this week.

:lachen: if I would have saw it I would have been up that thread raving with you girl!
I'm LOVING Organix too! I posted a rave about them a few weeks back but non of yall heffas said anything! LOL Anyhoo, the Coconut is wonderful. My hair hasn't been this soft since...I don't even recall. I want to try the other ones but my local CVS only carries the coconut. For the ladies having trouble finding them I get them at CVS or Ralphs (Kroger if you are on the east coast, I think) and look out for the buy one get one free sales!:grin:

oh and how did you like the coconut?

Correction it's the Vanilla Silk I have, not the Coconut *shameface* (I think I was torn between the two when I was buying it...coz I usually buy conditioners depending on how they sound, ingredients and all.)

Girl, I do like it. I have every intention of getting Organix again. See my previous posts:

This was my response to you when you said you were going to walk around with it on your hair :lachen: (I do like to pick on you, don't I?)

:lol: OK, den. Just walk around w/ white hair. See if I care!

I do like it too. :yep: Haven't tried it on dry hair though. 'Fraid to lest I like it as much and refuse to wash it off and people start to think we are related.
And then today:

I do love Organix. I've only tried one [Vanilla Silk] but as soon as I've reduced my stash of conditioners (I'm running out of room), I'll try the others and report back. :yep:

Thanks Iris, 4mia and Clarity2008!!! I have been wanting to try these conditioners esp since they are organic.
I just went on the Walgreen's website and I do not see buy one get one free.

Oh girl, I :love3:Thier stuff. My favs are Coconut and White Tea Grapseed. I have also the Vanilla Silk, and Shea Butter.

How did you get your hands on Mocha Expresso, Mandarin Olive and Citrus Mango. What about the Tea Tree Mint? Have you tried that one? Do tell...

These dang stores in my area do not even keep all of the flavors, they get on my nerves. I've been scouting Amazon but no luck....:nono:

I seriously love these conditioners , all of them! I have them all but the Pomegranate one. So far I have tried

Coconut
Shea
Mocha Expresso
Mandarin Olive Oil
Citrus Mango
Vanilla Silk

I am seriously loving them ALL for overnight conditioning then doing a CW with them!

any other MAJOR Organix Fans out there? I guess I am loving them so much because I am coming from using VO5 ans Sauve For CW'ing for years. It was really time for something new! I have enough to last untill next year some time I SERIOUSLY stocked up on the sales and free shipping opportunities. This stuff to me is the bizomb!

Correction it's the Vanilla Silk I have, not the Coconut *shameface* (I think I was torn between the two when I was buying it...coz I usually buy conditioners depending on how they sound, ingredients and all.)

Girl, I do like it. I have every intention of getting Organix again. See my previous posts:

This was my response to you when you said you were going to walk around with it on your hair :lachen: (I do like to pick on you, don't I?)

And then today:

well you know my memory is shot to shyt these days with stuff thats gone on, sorry if you said something before and I didnt remember........and yes you do :poke:

now I remember u saying something about it being left in my hair too

:poke:

Oh girl, I :love3:Thier stuff. My favs are Coconut and White Tea Grapseed. I have also the Vanilla Silk, and Shea Butter.

How did you get your hands on Mocha Expresso, Mandarin Olive and Citrus Mango. What about the Tea Tree Mint? Have you tried that one? Do tell...

These dang stores in my area do not even keep all of the flavors, they get on my nerves. I've been scouting Amazon but no luck....:nono:

I got those on Amazon cause I couldnt get them anywhere else, I have the Tea Tree mint too.......gonna get to it soon:yep:

Okay,

I just did another search and found some mandarin olive oil and mocha expresso...

keep me posted on the tea tree mint

.......don't forget.....:lachen:

I got those on Amazon cause I couldnt get them anywhere else, I have the Tea Tree mint too.......gonna get to it soon:yep:

I love the smell of this stuff, but it was not good for my hair because of the silicones, I'm avoiding them presently, and that's been a good thing for my hair.

I have 1 full bottle, and one 1/2 bottle of the coconut milk, and 3/4 bottle of the vanilla milk.

Irresistible, since it's obvious that your hair really digs this stuff, PM me with your address and I'll send what I have to you free of charge, if you're interested.

Back