WHO ELSE IS LOVING ORGANIX?

I love the smell of this stuff, but it was not good for my hair because of the silicones, I'm avoiding them presently, and that's been a good thing for my hair.

I have 1 full bottle, and one 1/2 bottle of the coconut milk, and 3/4 bottle of the vanilla milk.

Irresistible, since it's obvious that your hair really digs this stuff, PM me with your address and I'll send what I have to you free of charge, if you're interested.

girl will do, the more the better :lachen:

thank you girl! I didnt know they had cones, my hair still loves this stuff tho, PM'ing you now

girl will do, the more the better :lachen:

thank you girl! I didnt know they had cones, my hair still loves this stuff tho, PM'ing you now

I've had them for over a month, and didn't know what to do with them, but hated to throw them away because they were not cheap. So if you can use them, that makes me feel good that they didn't go to waste:grin::grin:

I have a lovely relationship with Organix Coconut milk conditioner...

I like the Vanilla Silk shampoo too... a good alternative to CON and Giovanni 50:50 shampoo

I'm not sure if my hair likes cones or not.:wallbash: I'm willing to try any condish that can stop my hair from drying out. Cheapies aren't cutting it for my cowashes anymore.

I'm not sure if my hair likes cones or not.:wallbash: I'm willing to try any condish that can stop my hair from drying out. Cheapies aren't cutting it for my cowashes anymore.

yeah they werent cutting it for me anymore either:nono:

These are doing my hair wonders right now:yep:

Darn, darn, darn!:wallbash: Why do I keep going into threads like this? I went to Walgreens today and ended up getting two botles of Organix condish- Coconut milk and White Tea Grapeseed. I hope these help with my cowashes.

Darn, darn, darn!:wallbash: Why do I keep going into threads like this? I went to Walgreens today and ended up getting two botles of Organix condish- Coconut milk and White Tea Grapeseed. I hope these help with my cowashes.
Oooh girl , glad you got , pls let me know how you like them , I think you will like them for Cowashing alot

they beat the heck out of V05 and the other cheapies IMO for sure:yep:

Back