PJ: Product Rave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok ladies it seems this Jasmine's has it all. My cabinet is overflowing w/ hair products so, I think I'm going to give her bath and body a try. If any of you have any suggestions on scents I'm open. I prefer soft scents and/ or fruity ones- nothing strong and offensive. Looking at Fabs hair I'll probably be ordering in a couple months for hair.

My faves are of course...

Mango Papaya
Ice cream cake
the smoothies (Strawberry/peach)
7 up cake
mandarin coconut
jasmine vanilla
mango peach
honey I washed the kids

I've got some more stuff around here.. but let me think for a bit..lol.

I recieved my order today and I am so pleased!!!! I will definitly be ordering some more products :yep:.

Has anyone tried the more popualr scents ie. Monkey Snacks, 7 up Cake, or any others?

Body Frosting: Amazing Grace- Either the smell was super soft or missing because this did not have a smell to me at all. The frosting was nice and creamy though. Very moisturizing. I just wish it had a stronger scent.

Body Whip: Pink Sugar- This stuff right here is seriouis!!! The smell is amazing and my skin felt so moisturized. Will reorder this whip in this scent again!!! Pink Sugar is :lick:.

Shea Butter Conditioning Cream Rinse- Haven't tried this out yet.

Body Mist: "Tee's Fragrance"- To smell it is to believe it. This scent is so soft and tropical. I love it already. I need to get more products in this scent right here.

Deodorant: Clean and Fresh- Have it on right now. I smell clean and fresh!!!

I want Tee's scent!! I almost ordered some tonight but dam I already have NINE diff Jasmines leave in scents! (& like 7 things of KBB leave in scents!) So why do I need Tee's?

Don't know if you have the moisture renewal stuff... but I came up with the most moisturizing detangler like EVER.. I promise it is the truth... (for me anyway)...

When I was out of town.. I wanted a lite spray moisturizer for my hair. I took 1/2 the sample bottle of the silk detangler and the 2 parts moisture renewal conditioner and mixed it together.... shook it up... sprayed it on the hair and went to bed... woke up and my twists looked like FIYAH... perfect! I usually have to retwist.. but that mixture was on point.

If anyone has both ... try it. I'm sure it will be positive.
thanx :rolleyes: like i really need to be pushed to buy anything else:lachen:.
no i dont have the moisture renewal. only the spray detaingler. i think most of the jasmines stuff i have she no longer makes because i purchased my stuff around Christmas lmao. i hope her conditioners have great shelf lives because i just started using them. the more i use the coconut one the more i like it, but wouldnt ya know its one of the ones she no longers sales lol.

The moisture renewal is wonderful!!

Fabulosity sent me some, which was gratefully appreciated. I replaced the Silicon Mix which I usually use in my DC mix. I mixed the MR with ORS Replenishing bottle and PC. My hair came out sooo soft and moisturized. No tangles.

I don't know if that was all the DC because I also pre-pooed six hours with Roux Mendex. I won't be doing the Mendex thing this week, so I will know for sure then. Either way this conditioner is a keeper. I love the scent too!

The moisture renewal is wonderful!!

Fabulosity sent me some, which was gratefully appreciated. I replaced the Silicon Mix which I usually use in my DC mix. I mixed the MR with ORS Replenishing bottle and PC. My hair came out sooo soft and moisturized. No tangles.

I don't know if that was all the DC because I also pre-pooed six hours with Roux Mendex. I won't be doing the Mendex thing this week, so I will know for sure then. Either way this conditioner is a keeper. I love the scent too!

I'm so glad you like it!!! Yes try it alone and come back... I'm sure you'll like it!!

ok so i bought the shea butter rinse out conditioner and the moisture renewal leave in (banana cream pie). I cant wait. I need my stuff today!!!!

Ok yall.. where's the feedback on scents???

Like Carribean Coconut... where am I missing this scent from??? I saw that AC got the MR conditioner in that....

My last week haul came... My new fave scent... Mango Papaya...still a close 2nd.. is Passionfruit and Guava... O M G.... loves it!!! Coconut lemongrass...got that in the deodorant.... adore it. I don't think you can go wrong with her scents. I am Jasmine's heaven right now...

Cherry vanilla..smells like cherry laffy taffy to me... I told Dana the bees would surely be after me this summer...

I need some scent reviews ladies from you all... I am planning my next... :sekret:

Carribean Coconut smells like Suave humectant ot Suave tropical Coconut.

I got my hydrating mist perfume today. LOVE them. Use it on hair & body.I got the bay rum roll on oil.. Gave it to a friend. I am digginggg that!!

Ok yall.. where's the feedback on scents???

Like Carribean Coconut... where am I missing this scent from??? I saw that AC got the MR conditioner in that....

My last week haul came... My new fave scent... Mango Papaya...still a close 2nd.. is Passionfruit and Guava... O M G.... loves it!!! Coconut lemongrass...got that in the deodorant.... adore it. I don't think you can go wrong with her scents. I am Jasmine's heaven right now...

Cherry vanilla..smells like cherry laffy taffy to me... I told Dana the bees would surely be after me this summer...

I need some scent reviews ladies from you all... I am planning my next... :sekret:

Toasted coconut- just like coconuts
honey i washed the kids-(can't put my finger on this but i love it)
tee's favorite-you already know
egyptian musk-lighter than the kbb hair milk scent
sea salt caramels- like fresh carmel corn:lick:
mandarin coconut- smells more like mandarin to me
peach smoothie-peaches
nectarin blossom and honey- like the con shampoo but way better
pink sugar-?
love spell-sweet tarts
in love-sugary cotton candy
sandalwood vanilla-strong cinnamon

These are the scents i have and what they smell like to me. I know every nostril is different:lachen:. Hth.

Anyone tried the body butters? Any recs. I want something super moisturizing.

Oh they are the best... in order of my favorites..

Shea Souffle -- the most moisturizing ever.. glides on... soaks you with moisture and NOT STICKY or heavy...I don't know what she did to make this stuff but I like it..

Close #2... Body Frosting... just cause I have to switch it up... like a thick heavy cream... also not greasy or sticky...

Luxurious body whip - a lighter lotion that gets the job done..

HTH!

Don't know if you have the moisture renewal stuff... but I came up with the most moisturizing detangler like EVER.. I promise it is the truth... (for me anyway)...

When I was out of town.. I wanted a lite spray moisturizer for my hair. I took 1/2 the sample bottle of the silk detangler and the 2 parts moisture renewal conditioner and mixed it together.... shook it up... sprayed it on the hair and went to bed... woke up and my twists looked like FIYAH... perfect! I usually have to retwist.. but that mixture was on point.

If anyone has both ... try it. I'm sure it will be positive.

Fab I will give this a try^^. I'm sure my stuff is sitting over at the condo office right along with my Oyin. Post office is famous for leaving stuff over there and not leaving a notice in my box. I usually just check with them a few times a week because I always have something on the way :look: but I was so busy last week :wallbash:.

Ok so i got my stuff today. I love the leave in. Its so slimy/slippery when applied to it prevents breakage, then it keeps my hair moisturized even after it dried. It gave it some sheen too. I got in in banana cream pie. Smells like overly ripe bananas. Im not too fond of it. Next on the list is mango papaya, banana, berries and cream, frosted lime cupcakes, midnight romance, midnight tuberose, senorita margarita,white tea and ginger, and boston tea party.

Dana also sent me a free lip balm in banana which i love. It makes my lips smooth and i love the scent.

I still havent tried the shea butter rinse out.

Last edited:
All of you are bad influences. The other night I saved the site to my faves. I waited til today for my mystery shopping payments to come in....I just placed an order. I can't wait to receive it though. I'm gonna be smelling sexillent.

Just received my new order yesterday. Fast shipping too. Less than a week and I live overseas :).

My new favorite Jasmine scent is PINK SUGAR!!!! I love how soft and sweet it smells. 2nd Favorite: MONKEY SNACKS. This smells like fresh coconuts on a tropical beach. You have to give this scent a try. You wont be disappointed. (if you are, I'll meet you in the exchange forum :look:) 3rd favorite is "Tee's Scent".

My order and review:
Unrefined Whipped Shea Butter- great for babying my ends. I used it last night and this morning my ends were happy.

Fragrance Samples: Beach Daisies and Monkey Snacks. Both smelled great and would be lovely as body mists and lotions.

Pink Sugar Body Butter Parfait....love this stuff! Very moisturizing with long lasting light scent!

Moisture Renewal Leave In Conditioner in Mango Papaya. The fragrance is YUMMY! My hair felt light and fluffy after using this. You were right with this one Fabulosity ;)

Luxurious Hydrating Hair and Body Mist: Pink Sugar- I spray this on all the time. This scent is pure greatness!!!!

I also received a free sample of Body frosting in Pink Frosted Cupcake. I was smelling myself all day. DH was very pleased :yep:

Someone stated this before but I have to reiterate: No more Bath and Body for me anymore. Jasmine's is so much better. This was a special order for a coworker and myself and Dana helped us a lot. Her professionalism and kindness is commendable.

Can't wait to place my next order. My mom and sister's birthday are coming up real soon!!!! :grin:

Last edited:
YEP this is good stuff! AWESOME customer service. Placed two orders so far and both were received within 3 days of order placement.

Just received my new order yesterday. Fast shipping too. Less than a week and I live overseas :).

My new favorite Jasmine scent is PINK SUGAR!!!! I love how soft and sweet it smells. 2nd Favorite: MONKEY SNACKS. This smells like fresh coconuts on a tropical beach. You have to give this scent a try. You wont be disappointed. (if you are, I'll meet you in the exchange forum :look:) 3rd favorite is "Tee's Scent".

My order and review:
Unrefined Whipped Shea Butter- great for babying my ends. I used it last night and this morning my ends were happy.

Fragrance Samples: Beach Daisies and Monkey Snacks. Both smelled great and would be lovely as body mists and lotions.

Pink Sugar Body Butter Parfait....love this stuff! Very moisturizing with long lasting light scent!

Moisture Renewal Leave In Conditioner in Mango Papaya. The fragrance is YUMMY! My hair felt light and fluffy after using this. You were right with this one Fabulosity ;)

Luxurious Hydrating Hair and Body Mist: Pink Sugar- I spray this on all the time. This scent is pure greatness!!!!

I also received a free sample of Body frosting in Pink Frosted Cupcake. I was smelling myself all day. DH was very pleased :yep:

Someone stated this before but I have to reiterate: No more Bath and Body for me anymore. Jasmine's is so much better. This was a special order for a coworker and myself and Dana helped us a lot. Her professionalism and kindness is commendable.

Can't wait to place my next order. My mom and sister's birthday are coming up real soon!!!! :grin:

I have been thinking this myself--Bath & Bodyworks pales in comparison to Jasmine's.

i would love to see her come out with a scented oil moisturizer . like jasmines version of qp oil recovery.
that would be great. btw i love the tee's secret mr, and the pink shimmer? roll on perfume and mango papya they all smell soo good i have creme bulee?

I have been thinking this myself--Bath & Bodyworks pales in comparison to Jasmine's.

It surely does, every one i turn on to jasmines they love it. Im trying to keep my mama out my stuff:look:. She already took a few jars, i thought i would use the bathroom on myself:lachen:. I would love one day to see her stores everywhere.

All of you are bad influences. The other night I saved the site to my faves. I waited til today for my mystery shopping payments to come in....I just placed an order. I can't wait to receive it though. I'm gonna be smelling sexillent.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Why am I gonna be using that term..

You will not be disappointed.

I said it; I think in the Vendor forum. I mean I think I am picky and I love this stuff.. plus its made for us and OUR type of skin!! BB&BW can go get bent.. all natural ingredients..great prices...variety of scents

:yep::yep::yep: And victoria's secret... and now hold on you lushies... BUT Lush ain't got nothing on her face stuff! I have the botanical face wash and bamboo green tea facial scrub... I AM IN LOVE Y'ALL!!!! I am trying the toner and the eye cream in this week's order.

It surely does, every one i turn on to jasmines they love it. Im trying to keep my mama out my stuff:look:. She already took a few jars, i thought i would use the bathroom on myself:lachen:. I would love one day to see her stores everywhere.

I told her that as well... I mean to think of this stuff and have it actually work is like so creative. My skin looks a zillion times better. I mean all over...it's like even. Scars fade. I moisturize with one of her products 2x a day and I think it is really showing.

Me too... cept for they think they can raid my stash since I have so much. I got everybody on the deodorant; gotta order some for the DF this week.

But this week my new loves

Bamboo Green tea Face Scrub :yep::yep:
Salt Glow scrub :yep::yep:
Sugar Polish in MANGO PAPAYA.... :lick:

I know I'm forgetting something... but oh well.. I'll be back..:lachen:

I never liked Pink Sugar perfume...but y'all got me itching!!!

The MR stuff has so many different uses. I

so i used the shea butter rinse and was not impressed. I just didnt really feel tht it was sinking into my hair, didnt give as much slip and wasnt as moisturizing as KBB hair mask. Im never going to find a cheaper alternative to that. I also used the moisture renewal on wet hair and did not like it. It felt like it was just sitting on top of my hair and didnt aid in detangling like i thought it would. I do still like it on dry hair though. I cant wait to buy more

so i used the shea butter rinse and was not impressed. I just didnt really feel tht it was sinking into my hair, didnt give as much slip and wasnt as moisturizing as KBB hair mask. Im never going to find a cheaper alternative to that. I also used the moisture renewal on wet hair and did not like it. It felt like it was just sitting on top of my hair and didnt aid in detangling like i thought it would. I do still like it on dry hair though. I cant wait to buy more

Awww... Sorry you didn't like it!! Every head is seriously different. But the KBB hair mask and the shea butter rinse should not be compared.. You use the KBB mask to detangle? I didn't like that KBB mask that much...made my hair hard. So thank God... that was an expensive addiction that I did not have! :lachen: Did you use a generous amount of the rinse? These are just tips that I have employed; I'm heavy handed anyway. :lachen::lachen:

I looooove the MR on wet hair...I actually can't stop putting it in... I leave myself 3 or 4 pumps... on my hair it just absorbs. No build up; no hard hair... especially on my wavy new growth.

Awww... Sorry you didn't like it!! Every head is seriously different. But the KBB hair mask and the shea butter rinse should not be compared.. You use the KBB mask to detangle? I didn't like that KBB mask that much...made my hair hard. So thank God... that was an expensive addiction that I did not have! :lachen: Did you use a generous amount of the rinse? These are just tips that I have employed; I'm heavy handed anyway. :lachen::lachen:

I looooove the MR on wet hair...I actually can't stop putting it in... I leave myself 3 or 4 pumps... on my hair it just absorbs. No build up; no hard hair... especially on my wavy new growth.

Yes. My mask detangles and moisturizes like a dream. I thought i put in a lot of the rinse. It just felt like it was sitting on top of my hair and did not spread easily at all.

Hey Kynni.. have you tried Aussie Moist or 3 minute Miracle... no hair can stand up to that stuff...

:SEKRET:

Our best selling Body Frosting is on sale from now through July 12th at 12 am est

Sale Price 4oz $5.00
Regular Price 4oz $8.00

Sale Price 8oz $8.00
Regular Price 8oz $14.00

Discount codes do not apply to the sale price but as always there are lots of items listed on the $5.00 sale page

Hope Your Holiday has been safe and fun
-Dana
www.jasminesbathandbeautyproducts.com

I loooove the Body Frosting so I'll definitely pick up a few more flavors. I just tried the Shea Souffle and I love that, too. I need some extras so I can leave some at work and in the car. I might try one of those perfume sprays, as well.
Has anyone tried that Shea Parfait with aloe vera gel?

Last edited:
Back