Who Absolutely SWEARS by Aphogee Products???

HairGurl

As you all know I had to do a major trim with my last relaxer almost 4 weeks...which I wasn't happy about at all. I am stepping up my protein in virtually all of my treatments (i.e., conditioner, leave-in, oils,etc) to maintain the thickness and keep breakage away...So I was at the bss the other day and I bought the Aphogee Pro Vitamin Leave In Conditioner. It has protein in it so I'm thinking it will be good at strengthening my strands. I'm thinking of also getting the Aphogee Green Tea stuff as well.... but I need to see some more reviews....So who loves them some Aphogee??? How has your hair improved with using them? Which products do you use? How long have you been using them?

Thanks in advance ladies!!!:grin:

I've been using Aphogee for my damaged hair before I have joined the hair boards. It has turned my hair completely around. I highly recommend to anyone! Been using for about two years now and has remained a staple.

I watched some of her videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUF2OsGWFRc and it truly convinced me! I have the shampoo, protein 2 step, leave in, and reconstructor and I must say my hair luvs it!! I have been using these products faithfully for just over 3 mths and my hair is fuller, shiner and I dont have shedding. I give aphoghee 2 thumbs up! :clap:

I luv luv luv their products. I use the shampoo 1x wk
Leave-in after my wash and the green tea
I also use the 2min reconstructor mixed with smooth sine silkfusion therapy once every 2wks.
My hair is much stronger and thicker. I started with the protein liquid and it was to messy for me.

I watched some of her videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUF2OsGWFRc and it truly convinced me! I have the shampoo, protein 2 step, leave in, and reconstructor and I must say my hair luvs it!! I have been using these products faithfully for just over 3 mths and my hair is fuller, shiner and I dont have shedding. I give aphoghee 2 thumbs up! :clap:

Yeah I've seen some of Ateeya's videos and she swears by it. I think I will invest in the reconstuctor cause I hear about that stuff all the time!:yep:

Umm... I absolutely ABSOLUTELY swear by ApHogee 2 min Keratin Reconstructor. I mix it with my GVP Conditiong Balm and some jojoba oil and my hair is like pure butter and its light enough to use every week if you have to. Also, I use the Green Tea Reconstructor. I like that too. They are good to use especially if you use heat... You'll love them.

The only products I have used consistently is the 2 Min Reconstructor and Pro-vitamin leave-in conditioner.
They work great on my hair.

what if you don't use heat that often?

i think i'll try this first since it's cheaper than k-pak.

I do! I use the Aphogee 2min mixed with ORS Replinishing, The Pro-Vitamin leave in, and the KEratin mist. My hair has never been so healthy and I'm excited to keep useing them

I love Aphogee and I usually buy it for my DD because sometimes she has shedding. I apply either the Keratin or the one for damaged hair (old formula) and her shedding stops immediately. I use it whenever I feel like my hair needs protein, so like every 2 months.

When I first started my hair journey the first product I bought was Aphogee Shampoo for damaged hair... It made my hair stop breaking immediately... I didnt even realize it... then I used the hard protein and I loved it...

Right now I used the hard proteing every two months or before a chemical process... ie color or touchup, I use the keratin mist which I bought also for relaxing but now use it everytime I use heat while hair is damp... and the 2 min Reconstructor every other week with my DC and for perms...

Long Story Short.... I LOVE THEM:grin:

I haven't used the shampoo(because I'm trying to use up a bunch of other products), but I've used the 2-Step (stinky and sticky, but gets the job done), 2-minute Keratin, Moisturizing Conditioner, and the Green Tea Reconstuctor. I and my hair love these Aphogee...I actually used the 2-minute yesterday as my protein pre-relaxer treatment yesterday...lurvin' the Aphogee!!!

BTW..also lurvin' Boston Maria's siggie!

The Pro-vitamin leave in is one of the best leave-ins on the market as far as I'm concerned. Last year I told myself I was going to try to find a substitute and I failed.

I just got the 2 min reconstructor but I haven't tried it yet.

I have been using the 2 Min Reconstructor for a little over 2 years. I love it. The rest, is no big deal. I can live with or without it. Once I use it up, I will not buy it again. (But the 2 Min Reconstructor will live in my stash always!)

The Pro-vitamin leave-in conditioner and the Green Tea is okay.

So it's looking like a lot of ladies like the 2 min Reconstructor. Dang, I'm going to have to pick that up as well!:lachen:

I can't buy the shampoo right now because I have too many poos as it is...about 4...:drunk:

I love aphogee products! I've only been using them since the beginning of January but I've noticed an immediate change in the health of my hair. I use the shampoo for damaged hair, 2 min reconstructor, provitamin leave in, green tea keratin mist and the 2 step. My hair is so much stronger now!

I love their products too. I SWEAR BY the Two Step Protein Treatment and the 2 min Reconstructor. I picked up the pro vitamin leave in. Used to use it before. Not sure I'm crazy about it. Leaves my hair with this filmy feeling.

I love their products too. I SWEAR BY the Two Step Protein Treatment and the 2 min Reconstructor. I picked up the pro vitamin leave in. Used to use it before. Not sure I'm crazy about it. Leaves my hair with this filmy feeling.

So far I've only used the Pro Vitamin Leave In once and I liked the way my hair felt after it. I bought because I ran out of NexFaze Protein Leave In and I was digging that stuff!:grin:

When I first started my hair journey the first product I bought was Aphogee Shampoo for damaged hair... It made my hair stop breaking immediately... I didnt even realize it... then I used the hard protein and I loved it...

Right now I used the hard proteing every two months or before a chemical process... ie color or touchup, I use the keratin mist which I bought also for relaxing but now use it everytime I use heat while hair is damp... and the 2 min Reconstructor every other week with my DC and for perms...

Long Story Short.... I LOVE THEM:grin:

The shampoo did that?!!? I'm amazed! I hadn't thought to buy the shampoo. (rethinking this whole hair budget....lol)

changed my hair around completely in a matter of 2 months! i use: shampoo for damaged hair moisturizing shampoo, 2 min reconstructor, green tea reconstructorizer, vitamin leave in aka the TRUTH! lol

I swear by the 2-Minute Reconstructor!! I will always keep that in my stash. I use it once a week. I've also used the 2-Step a week before my touch up and that was also great.

I'm still waiting to purchase the leave in, after I finish up my Anti Snap.

I swear by the 2-Minute Reconstructor!! I will always keep that in my stash. I use it once a week. I've also used the 2-Step a week before my touch up and that was also great.

I'm still waiting to purchase the leave in, after I finish up my Anti Snap.

Clevegryl, what's Anti-Snap?

I guess these are some products I am going to add to my list-I am sold again:drunk: It seems like quite of few relaxed ladies use this..I'm natural pressed. I guess i can give it a whirl...can always use some strengthening:grin:

I like aphogee leave in and the green tea. I rotate my protein leave in depending what I used to condition with. When I use nexxus emergencee I only use NTM as a leave in, and I'm good for the week. All other types of treatments I can also use the aphogee leave in and green tea cause its not as strong as the nexxus as far as protein.

I guess these are some products I am going to add to my list-I am sold again:drunk: It seems like quite of few relaxed ladies use this..I'm natural pressed. I guess i can give it a whirl...can always use some strengthening:grin:

That's def what I'm trying to get!:grin:

Back