Who Absolutely SWEARS by Aphogee Products???

I always wanted to try the two minute protein conditioner. I probably will buy it one of these days.

I Currently have the 2 min keratin reconstructor, the 2 step hard protien, and the green tea..I am off to buy the poo this week!!

i almost had a nervous breakdown in sallys just now! i guess when i bought all of my aphogee products everything was on sale for $4.99 today i go in and it's $9.79! i ended up getting the ORS replenishing conditioner :( but friday when i get paid it's on! lol

I just bought the 2 min Aphogee, this will be my first time using it. I hope it is as good as you all say it is.

i almost had a nervous breakdown in sallys just now! i guess when i bought all of my aphogee products everything was on sale for $4.99 today i go in and it's $9.79! i ended up getting the ORS replenishing conditioner :( but friday when i get paid it's on! lol

Yeah, the aphogee prods are kinda pricey...that's why I wanted to get some more reviews on it. I already have the leave in and i think that's one of the cheapest things to get! It was 3.99.

The 2 minute is good. I used it when I was relaxed. I haven't tried it now that I'm transitioning but have a corner of it left and plan to use it down the line if I feel the need to.

I use the Deep Moisture Shampoo. I SWEAR by it. It leaves my hair feeling like I don't even need conditioner. In fact, one time I didn't use conditioner and I had no problems.

I use the Pro vitamin leave-in mixed with a smidgen of jojoba oil. I have the green tea reconstructor but I am waiting until I run out of the pro vitamin.

I love the 2 min reconstructor Its the only protein I've used that didn't jack my hair up. I've always gotten great results from it.

I also like the balancing moisturizer. It leaves me with soft, tangle free hair.

As a matter of fact, once I use up my stash and finish with my experimenting I'll probably use all Aphogee products.

I swear by the 2-Minute Reconstructor!! I will always keep that in my stash. I use it once a week. I've also used the 2-Step a week before my touch up and that was also great.

I'm still waiting to purchase the leave in, after I finish up my Anti Snap.

So this is equal to the Pro-Vitamin? I have some in my stash, but havent used it yet. I dont need mulitple things that do the samething, maybe I can take it back to Sallys....:rolleyes:

I love Aphogee products. I use the Pro-Vitamin Leave-In, the Green Tea, 2 min (which I love), 2 step (its too sticky for me, I need to find a replacement--But it does get the job done) Balance Moisturizer (dont really need), Damage Poo (Gets the job done).

I will continue to use the Poo, 2 min, and both sprays.

I was peeking at my beautician's stash and she has a purple bottle of aphogee, I believe its the shampoo. So I go out and purchase a bottle of the deep moisture shampoo. I also thought aphogee was strictly protein products, is this not true?

Last edited:
I was peeking at my beautician's stash and she has a purple bottle of aphogee, I believe its the shampoo. So I go out and purchase a bottle of the deep moisture shampoo. I also thought aphogee was strictly protein products, is this not true?

I think the majority of their products are protein. That's what they're geared around.

I will never, evah be without the 2 Minute Reconstructor in my stash. I usually wash with the Shampoo for Damaged hair, then follow with the 2 Minute with heat for about 15 minutes, then rinse and use the ORS pak with heat for about 30 minutes. Then I rollerset with water and Lacio Lacio.

I'm not crazy about the Leave-In or the Green Tea. Matter of fact, I returned the Green Tea to Sally's for a refund. I think, however, if I used direct heat instead of rollersetting I might have more of a use for the Green Tea.

I plan to pick up the Deep Moisture Shampoo this week and see how I like it. I also like seeing that ladies are getting good results mixing the 2 Min with other conditioners. I thought of doing that, but didn't want it to be less effective. I think I'll try it out.

I swear Aphogee jacked up their prices big time sometime over the last year or so. When I went to buy a new bottle of 2 Min last month, I almost choked at the price. It used to be a relative bargain, but I guess with their "repackaging" and increased popularity came higher prices :rolleyes:.

Has anyone used some of the other products in the Aphogee line? For example, the essential oil treatment, gloss therapy, oil sheen, foam wrap lotion, etc. I'm just curious. I plan to experiment with this line next. I wonder if the other products would be worth a try.

The 2 minute is good. I used it when I was relaxed. I haven't tried it now that I'm transitioning but have a corner of it left and plan to use it down the line if I feel the need to.
Cool. Let me know how it goes if you try it during your transition.

I am transitioning...is Aphogee not ideal for transitioners?:ohwell:

I get the impression that it's okay to use. I think there even are some 100% naturals that use protein treatments and the 2 minute is not a heavy duty one. I'd put it on the same line as Aubrey O's GPB.

I really don't need protein right now but will not hesitate to use it in the future should I need a boost. Once I use the last bit of 2 minute (don't want to waste it), I won't buy anymore, but start working on finishing my GPB.

Has anyone used some of the other products in the Aphogee line? For example, the essential oil treatment, gloss therapy, oil sheen, foam wrap lotion, etc. I'm just curious. I plan to experiment with this line next. I wonder if the other products would be worth a try.

What she said.

I have made Aphogee my staple for this year (well 6 mths for testing) so far so good. I have used it on mine as well as all my daughters. All of our hair is doing really well. I am loving the results. May be a permanent staple.

A little twist I've added to my routine is AO Honeysuckle Rose.

I mix (no specific measurement) AOHR, Aphogee 2-step, and 2 mins Reconstructor, shake well. I use this mix once a week, and sometimes alternate just using the Reconstructor/AOHR. Always following up w/ AOHR for more moisture, will all the protein I'm using its a must.

Afterwards I follow up w/ Aphogee Green Tea and Leave In. Thanks to Ateya, her vids have hooked me!!

Our hair is looking so good, I have family calling for appts.....um and I am not a beautician, but for family I might do it, although am not doing it for free :lachen:

I will be purchasing the 2min reconstructor....since it's had so many great reviews,I will report back with a review mid march :yep:

I have made Aphogee my staple for this year (well 6 mths for testing) so far so good. I have used it on mine as well as all my daughters. All of our hair is doing really well. I am loving the results. May be a permanent staple.

A little twist I've added to my routine is AO Honeysuckle Rose.

I mix (no specific measurement) AOHR, Aphogee 2-step, and 2 mins Reconstructor, shake well. I use this mix once a week, and sometimes alternate just using the Reconstructor/AOHR. Always following up w/ AOHR for more moisture, will all the protein I'm using its a must.

Afterwards I follow up w/ Aphogee Green Tea and Leave In. Thanks to Ateya, her vids have hooked me!!

Our hair is looking so good, I have family calling for appts.....um and I am not a beautician, but for family I might do it, although am not doing it for free :lachen:

Just tell 'em we are in recession! :lachen:

Back