Which should would you rather wear?

• Thread starter Thread starter Reslnt1
  • Start date Start date

Do u get rid of em immediately or do u stick around?

• I stick around with the hopes that it will change someday

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 1,2,3....i'm gone!!!

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters
R

Reslnt1

Which shoes would you rather wear?

A. the pair of shoes of the woman who leaves the guys that she is dating when things aren't working and moves on to the next eventhough to many it appears as if you can't "keep a man"

OR

B. the shoes of the woman who stays in those long dragged out relationships with a man eventhough things haven't been right since waaaaay past last night.

I ask this because a 25yr old woman that i work with asked me, how do i feel being single at my age (31)? Don't i get lonely? Don't i want a man, at my age?
Mind you, she is dating a doctor whom she has caught in the bed with more than one woman, he once invited her to come live with him and two weeks later kicked her out, bought another woman a Range Rover after he moved her & her child from another state and proposed to her...once that woman left him this 25y.o. female took him back only to have him come to the office party with another woman.....and the list goes on

But she is far from the only person i know who has stayed even though their relationships appear as though they should have their own reality t.v. show....many people i know have stayed with their men for a minimum of 3years.....i just found out that one of my friends who has been with her husband for 7years, was being cheated on even b4 they got married, he never helped her pay the rent or any the other bills and he consistently cheated on her...

I'll admit when i kick em to the curb i do initially feel bad (especially with this last one b/c he begged so daggone much) but i can't deal with the headache of a failed relationship..i.e..the arguing, the secret squirrel behavior....i'd rather just let you go....i can't even deal with the drama for a few months i couldn't possibly imagine that kind of headache for a few years.

what about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have worn both shoes, and prefer to wear the first. I was young when I waited. But my time is valuable and I don't have time to wait for a man to change, especially when he is disrespecting me to the utmost. Now I just keep it moving, I mean it's not easy especially if I have feelings for them, but I always let them know what they are doing wrong if they can't change they have to go, especially if the disrespect changes. Men do this all the time. It's time for women to be strong and stop dealing with foolishness of a man your dating, and I'm not talking about he doesn't hug me like he used to foolishness, I'm talking about, 8 women have called your phone and said they are screwing your man foolishness. You got to realize they all can't be lying. Let him be someone else's headache.

Kick him to the curve. Girl I'm 31(I tell people I'm 32) and I don't have time for craziness never really did. My true long relationship will be with the right one, not with some half a&&es who will be wasting my time.

You should let homegirl know that being 25 in a bad a&& relationship after relationships isn't that appealing especially if it's her type :look:

so anyways you coming out tomorrow? Park at 14th 6pm

Oh yeah, forgot...

Shoes 1, pointed toe for the kicking them to the curb. Why settle for less? Some things you can tolerate in a person but some things is just :nono: no :nono: no :nono: nope; we're not having this and you keep it moving. I'd rather enjoy brief moments of happiness and seeing if a person has potential then to be looked down in continual hurt and disatisfied status.

Kick him to the curve. Girl I'm 31(I tell people I'm 32) and I don't have time for craziness never really did. My true long relationship will be with the right one, not with some half a&&es who will be wasting my time.

You should let homegirl know that being 25 in a bad a&& relationship after relationships isn't that appealing especially if it's her type :look:

so anyways you coming out tomorrow? Park at 14th 6pm

ewww...i wanna come!!!! ...how did you guys get on the list???...i definitely am going to be there...I'm going to send you a PM

Re: Which shoes would you rather wear?

A. the pair of shoes of the woman who leaves the guys that she is dating when things aren't working and moves on to the next eventhough to many it appears as if you can't "keep a man"

OR

B. the shoes of the woman who stays in those long dragged out relationships with a man eventhough things haven't been right since waaaaay past last night.

I ask this because a 25yr old woman that i work with asked me, how do i feel being single at my age (31)? Don't i get lonely? Don't i want a man, at my age?
Mind you, she is dating a doctor whom she has caught in the bed with more than one woman, he once invited her to come live with him and two weeks later kicked her out, bought another woman a Range Rover after he moved her & her child from another state and proposed to her...once that woman left him this 25y.o. female took him back only to have him come to the office party with another woman.....and the list goes on

But she is far from the only person i know who has stayed even though their relationships appear as though they should have their own reality t.v. show....many people i know have stayed with their men for a minimum of 3years.....i just found out that one of my friends who has been with her husband for 7years, was being cheated on even b4 they got married, he never helped her pay the rent or any the other bills and he consistently cheated on her...

I'll admit when i kick em to the curb i do initially feel bad (especially with this last one b/c he begged so daggone much) but i can't deal with the headache of a failed relationship..i.e..the arguing, the secret squirrel behavior....i'd rather just let you go....i can't even deal with the drama for a few months i couldn't possibly imagine that kind of headache for a few years.

what about you?

the nerve of the woman :nono: you should have told her bout herself but if shes dumb enough to be this mans doormant she probably wouldnt have gottne the point you are making

If im not happy then i leave ive worn the second pair ONCE until i finally dumped his sorry ass and promised myself not to hang around...lifes too short. If something doesnt feel right and we cant sort it its time for me to bounce...screw what everyone else thinks :grin:

I've always worn the A pair of shoes, the exception being that HE was the one sent packing. The house/apartment was mine to begin with..LOL.

I'll never be able to wear the "B" pair of shoes without the risk of ending up being someone's cellmate.

The 25-year-old had a lot of nerve trying to imply that something was wrong with YOU because you're content being without a man. It's sad how some women think we're supposed to feel like we're missing something if we're not being dogged and treated like dirt.

Last edited:
I have a tendency to wear the B shoes in many aspects of life. I'll stick around and try to fix what's broken.

Luckily I haven't had to do this too much so... I guess I'd rather wear the A shoes, but feel I'd default to B anyway.

Off topic, um Reslnt1 and Abenyo I really thought both of you were in you mid 20s. Whatever you both are doing keep it up cuz it is working!

Back