Which Phyto relaxer?

Boadicea

Is Index 1 "mild" or "regular" and Index 2 is "super"?

I usually use regular (I'm currently pleased with Profectiv Anti-Breakage No-Lye) but would like to try Phyto thanks to the Pusha's subliminal messages.

Also, my sister's hair is 4a/b, ear-length, colored (only once, and she has no desire to color again), brittle, dry, no shine and any relaxer you put on her hair never seems to do anything at all. I was hoping Phyto would be good for her, but I'm not sure which ones to try for each of us.

i suggest you both try index 2.....index 1 i would say is mild and index 2 is regular (but can also be used on folks with very coarse hair)......my hair type is 3c/4a, and it does fine with index 2...

Allandra said:
b u m p i n g

PhytoRelaxer is a multi-purpose curl reduction cream suitable for all naturally curly textures. It effectively straightens, relaxes, texturizes or tames unwanted, unruly curl patterns with a guaranteed chemical free formula. Choose from two indexes according to your hair texture:

PhytoRelaxer Index 1: for Delicate, Fine Hair
PhytoRelaxer Index 2: for Normal, Thick, Coarse Hair

More detailed:
http://www.phytospecific.com/PhytoSpecific_TechnicalCare.html

All right. I bought one box of Index 2 this morning and they shipped it out to me already. I hope there's enough so that we can both use it. I'll wait until around the second week of March. That'll put me at the 12+ week mark.

hey BoaD - i am not sure if the both of you will be able to use one box for relaxer touchups... but please be sure to post your review ASAP.........smile... you know we are waiting, especially ms kaddy aka phytopusha....LOL

Back