Which option is best: block, delete, or "do not answer"?

Which option is best: block, delete, or "do not answer"?

• Block his behind!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Delete!

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • "Do Not Answer"

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do any of you use Skype? Their block feature is awesome. It rings 1/2 to one full ring and then goes to a busy signal. So it just looks like something's wrong with the phone :lol:

Ok last night this idiot called and left a message like, "Hey it's me. Give me a call back. Talk to you soon." Heh. Wanna bet?

(I'm sorry. I know this is sad, but I'm getting a little pleasure out of knowing that he is stewing the way I had to stew over whether he was going to call.)

*poof*

I've deleted all of my exes from my phone. I also don't answer calls from numbers that I don't know :look: so if they do get hard-headed and keep calling, all they get is the voicemail, in which their call is never returned.

Ok last night this idiot called and left a message like, "Hey it's me. Give me a call back. Talk to you soon." Heh. Wanna bet?

(I'm sorry. I know this is sad, but I'm getting a little pleasure out of knowing that he is stewing the way I had to stew over whether he was going to call.)

*poof*

Ok, you've gotten your satisfaction he's thinking about you. If in your heart, you are done, now block.

You have to be a certain kind of person to see someone calling/texting you and never respond. Also, programming "do not answer" is useless if he is the only person you have programmed that way..you will still know it is him.

You know yourself, if you are at risk of eventually responding in a weak moment, block him.

I have never had a problem after saying the words "there's no reason for you to contact me anymore." If they call again, I repeat myself. If they text I repeat myself. When I hit the point where I have nothing else to say, this is all the other person hears from me.

Lol I am picturing this.

Haven't had this problem in ages.

Block/delete and Kim. I also delete females who up and disappear as well.

Sent from my lavish iPhone

Back