Which is the correct Denman brush for detangling?

Nanyanika

A few weeks Hairlove so kindly recommended the denman brush for detangling wet hair, but when i did a search, i found that there are many different types of denman, what should i choose? is D14 the correct one?
confused.gif
Thanks in advance.

I use my D 31 for detangling but I know you can use a D 3 or 4 as well. The D 31 has further apart bristles which is why I use that one.

Thanks Tai, i gonna check out some pictures of these brushes so i can decide which ones better for my hair.

[ QUOTE ]
Tai said:
I use my D 31 for detangling but I know you can use a D 3 or 4 as well. The D 31 has further apart bristles which is why I use that one.

[/ QUOTE ]

D31_thumb.jpg

is this the correct one D31?

[ QUOTE ]
brittanynic16 said:
on the denman website they have a hair genie that can help you pick the right brush for your hair

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, this is really helpful!!

[ QUOTE ]
den1 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tai said:

[/ QUOTE ]

D31_thumb.jpg

is this the correct one D31?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the one. It's the best at detangling.
smile.gif

Aww that genie is so cute. here's what he says:

dengenie2.gif

Hail Mortal One!

Use these fine Denman brushes and your desire for great-looking hair will be granted!

Thus speaks the BrushGenie!

For home use, the BrushGenie recommends the D3 suitable for long length, thick-textured, curly hair.The D3 is great for

To complement the D3 brush, the BrushGenie suggests a D100 brush.

Whenever I used the genie, he always recommended the D3, regardless of the answers I put in. I think that the D3, D4 or D31 would work great, Den. The D4 has the heaviest handle, which is why that one is recommended for thick or curly hair. The difference between the D3 and D31 is the spaces between the bristles.

[ QUOTE ]
Tai said:
Whenever I used the genie, he always recommended the D3, regardless of the answers I put in. I think that the D3, D4 or D31 would work great, Den. The D4 has the heaviest handle, which is why that one is recommended for thick or curly hair. The difference between the D3 and D31 is the spaces between the bristles.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm considering purchasing D31 i don't want to yank out my hair with the smaller spaced ones. oh btw do you know where i could find a shower comb online, i don't even know what they look like?
smile.gif
. Thanks i really appreciate your help.
wink.gif

My shower comb was made by Jilbere so if you do a search for them, it should come up. I think that tenderheaded.com carries the shower comb. Conair also makes a shower comb that looks just like the Jilbere one. I found my shower comb and denman at Sally's BSS.

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
I would go with the D31, too. I didn't even know that one existed until a few days ago! I have the D3.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Hairlove, I'll purchase the D31 this week. I'll report back on how it works on my hair
wink.gif

I'm in Chicago. I have yet to find a D31. The last Denman brush I purchase was taking my hair out. I threw it out
wallbash.gif
Any advice ? I did not see the D 31 at Sally's. Has anyone else

I hope this isn't a stupid question but what is the difference between using this and other brushes or wide tooth combs?

I use mine when I'm smoothing my hair into a ponytail or when I'm trying to stretch my natural hair a bit when I'm wearing a wash n go.

Back