Where is Beyonce's Hair

Lorraine

Where is Beyonce\'s Hair

I am unfamiliar with this type of weave. Is her hair mixed in with the wig? I'm referring to the netting along her crown. I know this was mentioned before. Is this process available for us non-celebs?

party31.jpg

Re: Where is Beyonce\'s Hair

For those who can't view the pic.

Right click on the pic

Click Properties

Copy the url

Paste into your browser

Click Go, or Return

Lorraine, I believe that is some type of theatrical wig since the audience can't see your hairline and should not be worn everyday. It looks like it itches.
blush.gif

Lorraine... go to the celebrities forum, i believe her 'net' weave (or whatever u call it) was discussed there.
it costs about $800 to start (in NYC) - my mom saw one on a styrofoam head and she said it looked like the hair was literally coming out of the dang head. I forgot what they told her it's called but she did say it starts @ 800.

in a ponytail probably parted in the same place as the wig her hair is about collarbone length

It looks really really real...maybe it's her hair. I have never seen her with short hair.
smile.gif

The picture that u see is the general picture that posts when ppl try to copy pics from beyoncenet, that's why she has her finger up like 'bad girl, no copying pictures from my site'
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. You have to rite click on the picture, click on properties, copy the addie and put it in ur browser in order to see the correct pic that lorraine is talking about.

CH where in NY can you buy them. I'll be in Brooklyn and Manhattan in August and would love to have my man buy me one. :-0 Did I say that?

I just spoke to my mom... she said she was not on 125th street and for me to stop spreading lies
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
then she told me to 'get it straight' next time.

BTW, it's called a lace front wig. in order for it to 'stay' in place, u glue it to your skin, not ur hair, hence the reason y u can always see the netting b/c make-up can only cover but so much.

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
I just spoke to my mom... she said she was not on 125th street and for me to stop spreading lies
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
then she told me to 'get it straight' next time.

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif

Atlien-I've seen her real hair once in a picture from the same Beyonceworld site and her hair was really thin and it was to the bottom of her neck. It didn't look bad it just was really thin.

Back