Where do you get your sew-in?

LovinLea

Okay, I'm looking to get my first sew-in and I don't know where to go.:spinning: I haven't been in any type of salon other than the Dominicans (who I never see use fake hair).

So who does your sew-in? Does anybody go to African braiding places for it?

Also, if you see the stylist wearing a horrible looking sew-in, would you let them do yours?

I go to my regular stylist who I've been seeing for years. I trust her with my hair and luckily she is known for her sew ins.

I was lucky enough to receive my first and probably last sew in from a stylist that was praised on BHM's weave section. She was wonderful in every way.

In the end that ish was expensive and I couldn't stand not being able to get to my hair. I've since purchased a silk top wig, but if I ever need a weave again I know where to go.

Okay, I'm looking to get my first sew-in and I don't know where to go.:spinning: I haven't been in any type of salon other than the Dominicans (who I never see use fake hair).

So who does your sew-in? Does anybody go to African braiding places for it?

Also, if you see the stylist wearing a horrible looking sew-in, would you let them do yours?

I get my sews in done on Franklyn Avenue in brooklyn

No offense to anyone here but i wont get anything but braids done in the hair braiding place

if here hair looks horrible run for the hills aint no way in the world you make someone with jacked up hair do anything at all in your head

My cousin does mine. I've never seen her wear weave, but whether or not I would let her do mine if hers looked bad depends on what made it look bad. If it looked lumpy, like it was a bad install, then I wouldn't. But if it was the actual hair she chose that looked bad, then I'd consider it.

Back