Where did you get your FHI Runway

Chameleonchick

Where did you get your Runway from?

How much did you pay for it?

I just want to get one that is not a fake(if they even make them:rolleyes:), I don't use heat that often but when I do I want to make sure I'm using the BEST. I already have the FHI Platform which is cool, I can use two passes maybe three for straight straight. I want to get a Runway too but at the best price from a legit place.

Haircloset.com $250 with free shipping. I flat ironed tonight and it got my 10.5 month post hair relaxer straight with one pass at 370 degrees.
My hair is light and full of body. I will post pics tomorrow. I am in love with this flat iron. This is my 1st time using it. I received it yesterday.

Ok. I am back to add my pics. I am not great at taking them myself.

Here is my hair freshly washed, not manipulated and showing shrinkage:

freshwash.jpg

This is my hair after flat ironing last night:

flatiron.jpg

This is my hair after working all day today. The curls have dropped some.:

drophair.jpg

I just wanted to say that it gets my hair way straighter than my Solia. My hair did not revert in the shower this morning, which is what usually happens. The flat iron maintained the same heat the whole time I used it. My hair smells like my conditioner this morning and not burnt like it normally does with my Solia. My hair still has tons of body and movement.
Only complaints so far is the white plates turned slightly orange even though I wiped after every 3rd section. Also it doesn't glide down the hair smoothly IMO but I only needed one pass which has never happened when using the Solia or Maxiglide at the same temp.

Last edited:
$240 at folica. com. I just ordered it today. I ordered the platform, but returned it because you all tempted me with the runway.

$240 at folica. com. I just ordered it today. I ordered the platform, but returned it because you all tempted me with the runway.

Girl, the same thing Happened to Me. I ordered the SEDU.

It Arrived on Friday, but back in the box on Saturday

and taken to the Post Office to be returned on Monday.:rolleyes::lachen:

I purchased my runway for $237.99 +$9.99 (s&h) from darving123 on ebay includes 1 yr original manufactures warranty. (Thanks nikki2229 :urock:)

FAO: UK ladies. I've just spoken to the FHI manufacturer, he's warned me about buying the runway from unauthorised vendors as they have had complaints about authenticity (or lack of).

They don't have any Runway's in stock at the moment but when they do I'll be buying from an approved retailer. I'm not about to get sprung for £200. :nono:

FAO: UK ladies. I've just spoken to the FHI manufacturer, he's warned me about buying the runway from unauthorised vendors as they have had complaints about authenticity (or lack of).

They don't have any Runway's in stock at the moment but when they do I'll be buying from an approved retailer. I'm not about to get sprung for £200. :nono:
Yeah, that's a good idea. I hope everyone will only buy from an authorized vendor.

Thanks for this, :yep: absolutely agree with you, I purchased mine a few months ago - but yet to use it- direct from FHI in the UK.

I bought mine from Pinkcorset.com. She's an authorized seller in California. It was $290 free shipping & handling.

From the looks of it I paid WAAYYYY more then most ladies on this board.......lol

Back