Where did you get your FHI Runway

I would be comfortable ordering a FHI from folica but would LOVE a working discount code. I'll wait on that. Any one gets their order from eBay yet? How is it?

Last edited:
I ordered from pink corset and I didn't receive a iron either. I placed a dispute with my credit card company.

I don't think pink corset is a scam, because I called FHI and they verfied they were are authorized dealer (I wanted to be sure I would have a warranty). FHI also said the iron was on backorder/out of stock.

I think pink corset went crazy with taking orders in and not having the product in stock. Then giving the folks the run around, because they didn't know when they would be in themselves. It's shady, why sell something like its avaliable when you know you don't have in stock.:nono:

I paid $165 for mine. I bought it used off EBAY. The seller used it once and decided to sell it. I bought it within 5 minutes of her posting it because I knew you vultures would have beat me to it...lol

I love it too by the way. I have the platform also and there's a huge difference on how The Runway gets your hair straighter and lasts longer than the Platform. Best flat iron hands down.

This is sooo true. I have the runway and platform as well and there is a huge difference between the two. I bought my runway from Ebay as well and I love it. I am 43 weeks post and it gets my hair silky straight:drunk:

It definitely got straight in one pass. I did some areas twice to flip my hair, it felt like a sin. I usually have to do 2 to 3 passes with my Soila and it reverted while flat ironing or a day later.

Your hait is gorgous...how long did it stay straight b4 reversion?

I never got my runway from pink corset either. They never should have taken those orders and once they realized that those flat irons would not be delivered, they should have made every effort to get everyone their money back. I ended up filing a dispute with my credit card company as well and was refunded the money within a week. She even called me Monday saying she would give me a new tracking number by Wednesday-yeah OK, remind me not to hold my breath.
I ended up getting mine from ebay-darving123 and received it within three days. I can't believe I wasted all that time with pink corset when I could have paid a cheaper price (by$50) on ebay. I immediately did my mom's hair and mine with it and it made our hair very shiny. However, California just experienced a really bad storm so the very next day, the weather destroyed my flat iron job. :wallbash:

I purchased my Runway from Haircloset for $250 with Free Shipping.

I love it! Totally lives up to the hype. Got my 17 month post hair relaxer straight and silky.

I ordered from pink corset and I didn't receive a iron either. I placed a dispute with my credit card company.

I don't think pink corset is a scam, because I called FHI and they verfied they were are authorized dealer (I wanted to be sure I would have a warranty). FHI also said the iron was on backorder/out of stock.

I think pink corset went crazy with taking orders in and not having the product in stock. Then giving the folks the run around, because they didn't know when they would be in themselves. It's shady, why sell something like its avaliable when you know you don't have in stock.:nono:

deleted~~~~~

Last edited:
has anybody had any luck finding one under $250? i totally broke my chi a few weeks ago and i have blunt bangs right now that will not obey with the heat of a blowdryer alone.

Back