Where Are Quality Guys In Their 30s With Kids?

janiebaby

I know this sounds dumb buuuuuuut I never meet guys with kids let alone single guys in their 30s anymore. I feel like all of the guys I'm around are super duper young. Plus, I go to a young church and I'm constantly around guys in their 20s....not even 29 more like 24. Come on man!

What places do I need to be in to find guys with kids in their 30s. I don't have children so do I have to borrow a kid and hang around kid stuff? I'd rather not do all that but seriously do I?

Lol nope. Just those are scenarios men with kids used to hit on me at when I was childfree, single and didn't date men with kids. At work you get to know people casually and a lot of time dads love women who don't have kids. My ob-gyn's office had a pediatrician office in the same building, my primary care doctor's office sees all ages and have different doctors in there. Men spark up conversation in the lobby(primary doc) or parking lots and elevators when they see something they like. One of the men who tries to hit on you to you may very well be a dad in the age bracket you are looking at. I have a bunch of nieces, nephews and cousins. I used to get hit on at their events a lot of times too and in every family has a man they are trying to hook up with someone with. So nope you don't have to borrow a kid or anything but I'm thinking if you want an "involved dad" then places where dad's handle there business is where I have experience a higher concentration of dads try to "give it a go" with me.

I know this sounds dumb buuuuuuut I never meet guys with kids let alone single guys in their 30s anymore. I feel like all of the guys I'm around are super duper young. Plus, I go to a young church and I'm constantly around guys in their 20s....not even 29 more like 24. Come on man!

What places do I need to be in to find guys with kids in their 30s. I don't have children so do I have to borrow a kid and hang around kid stuff? I'd rather not do all that but seriously do I?

"I can't have children and I would prefer a man who has them instead of a man who just doesn't want them."

In you OP you say you don't have children but in the second quote you say you can't have children. which one is it?

"I can't have children and I would prefer a man who has them instead of a man who just doesn't want them."

In you OP you say you don't have children but in the second quote you say you can't have children. which one is it?

Wouldn't it be both??? Stating she doesn't have children was probably a way to avoid having to state she can't have them (because really it isn't relative to the conversation imo). She only further stated she can't have them because someone asked why she wants the men to have children.

OP I have no advice as I actively avoid men with children :lol:

Wouldn't it be both??? Stating she doesn't have children was probably a way to avoid having to state she can't have them (because really it isn't relative to the conversation imo). She only further stated she can't have them because someone asked why she wants the men to have children.

It can be, but some people don't have children by choice.

I was going to say the same thing: :lol:

She currently does Not have kids = 'i don't have kids' AND she is unable to have children= 'I can't have kids'

Both her statements are logically true at the same time.

Everywhere girl, I encounter more men with kids than without (I prefer someone with no kids for now). You gotta go where the slightly older men hang out. Cigar bars, brown liquor events (I meet plenty at Whiskey tastings), sports bars. You could volunteer with a youth-centered organization and meet a single father. Black male teacher/principal events (although many may be gay).

I'm really trying to avoid online dating right now. I've tried it before.

You might have to try again at online dating especially because you have a very specific request. It will be haphazard otherwise. Activities with men and children will likely have a high likelihood of married men and it’s difficult sussing that out too. You need numbers to get what you are looking for. You want someone who is available, already has children and doesn’t want anymore, and is ok with not being able to have children with you. I don’t think what you are looking for is that complicated but I do think you need numbers especially because you don’t have children and it would be weird just showing up at certain activities when you don’t have children. Also since you don’t have lots of friends and relatives with kids. There are lots of divorced and single men with children. You need to get a boost in finding them. So you need to either online date or hire a matchmaker or something IMO.

Op, I don't think you should focus on finding men w/kiss...because you might meet him and not like the kid/s.

Personally Im a fan of online dating. I'm currently boo'ed up thanks to Ok Cupid. As for you, you should continue to date "normally", while staying open to guys who have offspring.

Op, I don't think you should focus on finding men w/kiss...because you might meet him and not like the kid/s.

Personally Im a fan of online dating. I'm currently boo'ed up thanks to Ok Cupid. As for you, you should continue to date "normally", while staying open to guys who have offspring.

I'm open to either but I don't feel like I would be able to really consider moving forward with someone who doesn't have kids. I will definitely consider it to be a case by case basis.

You gotta change and work on your intentions, or the energy you are putting out there. Looking for something to avoid something isn’t going to attract what you desire and that is a mate that wants to be with you for you. Just something to think about..

Isn't it funny? When I was looking for guys who didn't have kids, all I'd find were guys who had kids. OP is experiencing the opposite. The universe is funny like that. :lol:

Back