Where are all the surgers???

i've noticed less shedding too...and there's something different about my hair too...something good...like the way it feels

Still using the Surge Revitalizer 14 spray, twice a day, once in the evenings before bed and in the mornings before work (since I'm doing the Bun Challenge, it's okay to have the 'frumpy' new growth, it's not quite so noticeable). I've also gotten the Lotion Motion #9 Oil and Woojee Cream. I prefer the cream to the oil, my mom likes the oil over the cream. The oil is just a bit too light to tame the 'beast beneath', so we'll go back to the WGO for the new growth.

Overall, it's a keeper. My hair is much stronger and healthier

<font color="purple">Hey, Sassy! Would it be possible if you could pick me up a bottle of that stuff? I'd like to try it out and use it along the temple edges where they're thin. I appreciate it.

PS, I'll PM you my address to send it. I love your cute picture. See 'ya! </font>

Yep I'm still surging 2x a day although this week I got my hair pressed at a salon so I can't if I want it to last to the weekend. I'll be back at it by Sunday though. I must say I have DRAMATICALLY reduced amounts of shedding and breaking since I started using the products. I use all 3. The spray, the cream, and the oil. I used to dread washing my hair because I felt like I was losing so much...Now, no sweat. I hardly even lost any when I went for my press yesterday (I made the stylist show me the brush) and that's saying something cuz you know they don't take as much care when combing as you do yourself.

My edges are filling in nicely, but I'm having growth issues right now. My hair seems to be getting fuller but not any longer *sigh*. I been slacking on my vitamin intake though, time to get back on the ball!

i used surge from oct 1, or whenever the first wave of surge challengers started, to around chrismas. i tapered off using it in th end, to make it last. i also added rosemary oil, which ill doubt ill do again. the growth was great. i was also greasing my scalp with black jamaican castor oil every other day. anyway my roots got so thick it was difficult to apply to my scalp. i started using it again last month (broke after decemeber) and use it twice a day. i am in twist extensions. well see! i have a theory that its good to take a break with it, kinda like shoking your body with biotin and then reducing the use. i think my scalp may get used to it.
ps- i didnt measure growth because i was on a no measure challenge. anyone remember that???

I'm still surging. I use it my temple and kitchen mostly before bed. I wish I would have taken pictures--cause it has worked! I sometimes rub it on the the length of my ponytail too before rolling it.

I brought my first bottle and started last nite i add olive oil in the bottle.. hope it works for me as it worked for you ladies. But i have a question if you stop using it will it do damage to your hair?

Still surging away. I mix it with a little Sta-Sof-Fro to counteract the protein in Surge. I have 3 and 1/3 bottles, and my mom is holding extra bottles that my little sister refused to take with her to college.

At 7 weeks past relaxer, I'm still exploring ways to detangle and comb out such that shedding/breakage is minimized. Gotta maintain the routine:
1. weekly washing and bunning,
2. daily Surging and consumption of MSM and of extra protein.

When will I EVER reach brastrap length?
whyme.gif

I am just starting mines I am not sure how much I should use though, For those of you who don't do the daily washing with surge can you please tell me how often you use it!

I stopped surging. Ordering online at the right time to keep myself "surged" was getting tedious as the end of pregnancy was approaching. I have four months until I get to the States and can hit the beauty supply stores, so I'll wait until then.

soslychic - that pic in your siggy is divine. That woman has some SERIOUS hair!

All of the surgers are busy applying surge to their scalp, lol.

I had a setback on Surge since it went out of stock at walgreens.com.

Will probably resume surging next week.

Ladies, I just purchased Surge products today. I bought several from CVS in Md since I was out there for the day. I want to achieve growth, at least to the bra strap by December. How do I use all these products, though? In addition to the shampoo, I purchased the WooGee Cream, Plus 14, Lotion Motion #9 oil. I went a little crazy but you know what it's like when they don't sell "your" products near you. You have to stock up!

[ QUOTE ]
lthomas1 said:
Still surging and love it. My hair has grown alot and it is thicker too. I am a Surger for life!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too especially the thicker hair.
bdance.gif

I really don't know... I won't check actually until my next relaxer which will be in April sometime... the measuring tape can be like the scale... depressing. Especially when you're trying for results and you don't get any.

I'm still surging away! I surge twice a day except for one week before and one week after getting a touch up. The new growth is awesome.

I initally purchased it for my nape area but liked it so much I use it on my entire scalp. I only spray my scalp daily and spray the length of my hair after washing. Believe it or not I am only on my second bottle.

I started surging 2 weeks ago but I dont use all over my head, just on my front line that has been receding for quite some time now... It seems to be working.. Gon keep surging until I am satisfied with my hair line

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
I go thru one bottle of surge in 3 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too...i thought maybe i was the only one!!

Back