Where are all the surgers???

lsubabiedee

Hmmm...now when I was just a lurker, it seemed like I could always find an active thread about Surge but now no one ever talks about it....are people still using it? Anyone loving the results (except for pookeylou...ur the next spokesperson!!
wink.gif
)? Just wondering since I'm really loving the stuff...

still using it once or twice a day.I got 0.75 inches this month in my slow growing sides(which means everywhere else has way more)So Surge is working for me!

I am still Surging but not every day. I forget to use it sometimes or get distracted by other products. Right now I'm fixated on diffuser drying which requires no manipulation to the hair while it is wet. I plan to take another Surge comparison shot picture in April.

I still use it. With the bottle (Rev 14) I'm using now I have not mixed anything with it. Using it straight up it's too strong and it gives me a slight burning feeling. We are just going to have to fix that with S'curl and the rest of my rosemary oil. When I had did something like this to the last bottle I did not have a problem.

it made my head feel tingly at first too, but not after the first day or so...i sprayed it on my entire length tonight and my hair was so soft...does anyone use any other products from the line?

I'm loving the softness this gives also. I haven't tried the other products yet, 'cause I'm trying to stop the PJ beast within.

Me to, Love it and use all thier products, just started using thier Power Wash Shampoo, works well. I also, have gotten some more from CVS Stores when I ran out. Keep Surgin !!!!

Just used the Motion Lotion #9 oil on my legs arms all over run out of lotion and the bottle says that I can use for the body. Its ok we will see later on tonight when its time for bed.

[ QUOTE ]
lsubabiedee said:
it made my head feel tingly at first too, but not after the first day or so...i sprayed it on my entire length tonight and my hair was so soft...does anyone use any other products from the line?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm still spraying once or twice a day. The only time I don't is when my hair is pressed to prevent reversion. I also use the Power Wash which I really like. It makes my hair feel really strong.

I'm still using it and loving it. I use it once a day. The only time I don't use it is a few days to a week before and after my relaxer or henna. Right now my hair is the strongest and most even it has ever been. The Surge helps a lot.

I use the Surge on my scalp only. I use my Sta Soft Fro (that I truly love) all over as a moisturizer. I get so many compliments on my hair now. Co-workers have begun to notice. I usually wear my hear in a protective bun and one co-worker noticed the shine and smoothness of my hair and said "Your hair is so silky now." She wanted to know what I was doing. I told her about this website and Surge and Sta Soft Fro. Now there are a lot of other things that I am doing, but the addition of these two products has produced the most growth and shine.

I got the most growth from Surge the first month. I got one inch between Dec. 13, 2003 and Jan. 13, 2004. Since then it's been back to about 1/2 inch a month with more growth in the back than the sides.

This month I began my all out program to increase growth. I'm taking my vitamins daily and exercising 5 days a week. I'll post my plan on the 12 inches in 365 days challenge soon.

I still Spray Surge on my temples which I am trying to grow out. It has helped, along with not perming those areas. I also seal w/ Carefree Gold spray.

I'm still using the rev 14, once a day, but I'm almost out. I have to get around to ordering some more soon. I've been getting good growth results ( about 1 inch per month) so I'm going to stick with it.

still surging and my hairline has been the fullest it has ever been even more than when i had hair...
still loving it in the scalp and using sta sof ro, kemy oyl sheabutter pomade and vo 5 condtioner on my hair.

Your hair is exactly like my son's makes me want to grow his hair longer thatn the 4 inch curly frow he has right now he is 4 yrs old.
luv your hair.
grin.gif

I am still using it. I had some damage after my last touch up and unfortunately, I ran out of Surge, when I needed it badly. I had ordered some online, but it never came and it took me a while to find a local source. I am a loyal user!

Still loving it! I'm spraying 2x a day, it has made a difference in my growth and thickness Pookeylou where are you!?! How is Surge working for you?

Please tell me what surge is and where it can be found. what is this product used for and what is the exact name, how much it costs. give me all the info. pleaaaase.

I have been surging since october and still love it.
I am getting one inch a month I also use the woojee cream and lotion motion #9 oil.
Since I discovered sta so fro I have not used the woojee lately.
I think surge will ALWAYS be a part of my regimen.

Still working on my first bottle. What I am definitely noticing since my hair is a 3b, is that I can use it without my hair reverting. What I do is use it and wrap my hair if I spray a lot on my scalp. I use it twice daily and barely have to add anything in terms of moisturizing that would dilute the effect. My scalp feels fine and my hair which is fine textured does not feel dry, but instead feels silky. I am now including the temple and hairline areas on a regular basis. It has been a long time since I have measured my hair but I know that it is 16+ inches from the scalp all over the last time I did and following a light dusting of the ends and this was prior to the Surge. I would like initially another 6" by February of 2005 and so I will continue and use my second bottle as soon as this one runs out. I am measuring from point to point now, and if I can achieve below bra strap at the back and below the armpit by July of this year in the other areas I will declare an unqualified success. Bonjour.

I'm still using it, but not quite as much
1. because I try to maintain styles for a couple of days sometimes and I have to skip a day so as not to convert my hair
2. i'm running out and tryin' to stretch it
3. i havn't noticed anything SIGNIFICANT, but maybe a little less shedding/breaking which is what I bought the product for

I also got an extremely dry spot behind one of my ears that I didn't even notice until one day when something hurt so I have to watch that when I spray it.

Back