When To Put Your Hair In Someone Else's Hands - PICS

Sieda

I am trying everything I can to be as effective as possible with this hair retention and growth journey. I am including my hair journey in my prayers, studying the Biology of hair, eating at home, exercising, drinking more water, taking vitamins (including Biotin), protective styling, trims!, and topical growth aides. The only thing I hadn't done was put my hair in someone else's hands... an expert. That's until now.. The Stylist gave me a Hydration Treatment and a much needed hair cut, she was more gentle on my hair than I am... Pics below.

FIRST PIC IS BEFORE and my first attempt at putting my hair in someones hands - THE WRONG HANDS FOR MY HAIR - Dominican Blowout = complete SETBACK (hair was left hard and brittle)

SECOND PIC was AFTER a salon visit to a wonderful stylist at TOO Groovy in Atlanta

I've only had this head of hair professionally done TWICE.

My Biology of Hair Post
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=403624

Thoughts?
THIS INSERTED PIC BELOW IS THE RECENT SALON VISIT
288047107333_0_0-vi.jpg

Attachments

• 251271881349.jpg
    251271881349.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 288047321093_0_0.jpg
    288047321093_0_0.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
What's a hydration treatment? Is that the same thing as a steam treatment? If so, I agree they are wonderful - had one (protien) at Too Groovy and my hair was lucsious for two weeks.

Very nice! She seems like a great stylist...especially if you are a happy customer! It makes all the difference.

I love my stylist..I've been so blessed to get her.

What's a hydration treatment? Is that the same thing as a steam treatment? If so, I agree they are wonderful - had one (protien) at Too Groovy and my hair was lucsious for two weeks.

I believe it's the same as a steam treatment. I will ask them about the protein treatment when I go next week!

:clapping: she did a great job, your hair looks beautiful. I'm so happy for you to have found a stylist that you can trust with your hair that’s certainly a wonderful thing!

Back