When they change...

CaliiSwagg

Hey ladies,

I was dating this guy for a few months and everything was fine and we were hitting it off great. We spent a good amount of time together sharing ideas,stories, laughs ect and truly trying to get to know each other. He was extremely sweet, charismatic, charming, funny, intelligent ect. I really thought things were going in the right direction until one day he changed.

He went from Mr.Wonderful to Mr. Horrible in like a day.

All because we had a disagreement one day and I was trying to explain to him that some of the things he said are offensive. After that it was all downhill. The next time I spoke to him and brought up the situation he flipped out and got verbally abusive. I was done at that moment.:nono:

Have any of you ladies dated someone who was almost perfect and then things all of a sudden changed and they turned into a different person?:perplexed

He didn't change. He just fired the representative he used to try to hook you.

Good for you for not falling for this bait and switch routine!

Sent from my Comet using LHCF

Yes and yes. When they're perfect they almost always turn out to be disasters. Your dude couldn't hold it in any longer :lol:. It's usually the guys that I'm not feeling or don't like right away that are the jewels.

I agree with the previous poster... They don't change they just let the real them out!

I dated a guy like that... Everything wasn't perfect but things were going well until me not saying I love u back to him triggered a jealous insecure nutcase! He accused me of dating other guys, went through my phone, actually called a guy I used to date, popped up over my house and accused me of having another guy over when he couldn't get in... All of this happened within a month... I ran away from that situation super fast!!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Yes and yes. When they're perfect they almost always turn out to be disasters. Your dude couldn't hold it in any longer :lol:. It's usually the guys that I'm not feeling or don't like right away that are the jewels.

If I knew that THAT was the real him I wouldn't have bothered in the first place:nono:. His representative was damn near perfection:lick:

Yea, he was cute but he wasnt THAT cute to deal with that bs.

I agree with the previous poster... They don't change they just let the real them out!

I dated a guy like that... Everything wasn't perfect but things were going well until me not saying I love u back to him triggered a jealous insecure nutcase! He accused me of dating other guys, went through my phone, actually called a guy I used to date, popped up over my house and accused me of having another guy over when he couldn't get in... All of this happened within a month... I ran away from that situation super fast!!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Thats a psychopath!!! some guys are legit crazy underneath their little representatives that hook us in. Crazy thing about it is the guy I mentioned in the OP was all like.."omg I think your wifey... ect" and I was like... :look::perplexed

He didn't change. He just fired the representative he used to try to hook you.

Good for you for not falling for this bait and switch routine!

Sent from my Comet using LHCF

Why was I about to post the same. exact. thing.

I agree 100%.

Back