When someone asks for hair advice outside of LHCF...?

ilong said:
My view is both pro and con. There were two women at work - on complete opposite ends of the income spectrum who ask me advice on hair.
And it's very funny to others when I share this with because I wear PS 100% of the time. :lol: (I showed the ladies @ work my hair length when I pulled a braid out from underneath my wig). I'm sure people think I am bald - because I never wear my hair out.
Lady A (higher income) inquires on fifty 'leven topics and when I ask her how it's going - I get the "girl I didn't have time" response. It is exhausting and futile to continuously "coach" someone - when it's obvious they aren't performing any of the steps. So I "excused her" from my sharing circle.
Lady B (very low income) is following my recommendations (courtesy of all the great advice here on LHCF) weekly. I can't refer her to LHCF because she doesn't have a computer, internet access at home or work or smartphone. Or vehicle!!! I bless her with some of the stash that I was blessed to be able to purchase. She is eager, willing and excited. I will do as much as I can to help her achieve her HJ goal - as long as she is committed and does her part. And yes I told her that.:yep:
If you ladies withheld your knowledge and expertise here on the forum with me and others - we would be lost on our journeys also.
There are a lot of regimens that I read and say "I ain't doin' all dat" :yep:. But I would struggle even more so, without the advice of ladies "who do all dat".
So none of us can make this journey alone - we all need help!
But those who ask for advice and then look like "say whaaat" - Ain't nobody got time for that!!

I don't give advice on here like I used to. Most new people want to do what they want and then come back every few months with the same problem or worse asking for help for the same problem they have been having since January and then get mad if you point out to them that they keep asking for help but they don't want to actually do anything orrrrrrr they say they will keep doing the same thing that erabody has told them is causing the problem ANYWAY.

Yup, long sentence. I rarely advise on here because so many have been given the answers but they either want a unicorn potion or affirmation that damaging damaged hair is okay.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Back