When do you tell a man

DayStar

you are a virgin/celibate or whatever....first date...after a certain time period...when? :look:

When ever he asks or if he doesnt when ever you feel its time to. Most likely it will come up on the first or second date.

mmmmkay...i use to tell men i was "seeing" real early...but now...i feel out their vibe to decipher if they have real good intentions or not...this brotha..seems like a keeper, so im going to play it out and see what happens.

If I like a guy I try to keep it to myself a lil longer. If I don't, I become painfully honest.

I don't see the point in telling him on the very first date unless you're positive you don't want a second date.

I don't see the point in telling him on the very first date unless you're positive you don't want a second date.

I agree.

Honestly, it's none of his business to know on a first date, in my opinion. Only if it appears that this is something that could become serious would I bring it up.

I don't think that sex (having it or not having it) should even be discussed on a first date. That's inappropriate.

I agree.

Honestly, it's none of his business to know on a first date, in my opinion. Only if it appears that this is something that could become serious would I bring it up.

I don't think that sex (having it or not having it) should even be discussed on a first date. That's inappropriate.

i agree...ill tell him if i see us going somewhere. Other than that...it will be my personal and confidential secret.

I agree.

What she said. Especially the bolded. :yep:

Back