When did you say 'i love you'?

So do some people just say they love someone just to say it? I don't even know a person in a month, or months to even determine that. If a guy told me they loved me super early I'd be put off because I would feel like it was a lie or just lust cuz he wouldn't even really know me.

Maybe I just take longer to get to know people. I can't even call someone a friend in a month.

Last edited:
I don't say it just to say it. I don't think it matters the time, it's more about how genuine it is.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

He said it to me after a month. told me im the one and he is inlove. it took me another month to say it back.

I said it first. He didn't reciprocate immediately, but that's just how he is. Or how he used to be. He used to over think everything, but he's much more relaxed now. I really don't remember how long we had been dating at that point, or even how long it took for him to say it back. Doesn't really matter, it was years ago lol.

I never ever ever, ever ever say it first. I believe a man should show you his intentions before you show your heart.

Back