When are you really considered BSL?

casey3035

Silly question? Maybe...But I am asking this because I notice a lot of young ladies claiming BSL such as myself-but I can see that some of there bras sit way up high on their backs. I made sure I tried to pull my bra down in the back so that I would not look like I was trying to cheat myself.

I am 5'4 and just wanting to know is there a more accurate way to determine if you are really BSL or not...TIA:perplexed

Some members like to say BSB = below shoulder blades length because bsl varied on many of us (the only length based on clothing and not a part of the body)

i wish people would just measure by below shoulder blade cuz some folks bras be cuttin into the meat of their armpit its so high. :rofl:

Another way to tell is whether the hair is in direct alignment with your nipple. That would be a clear indication of BSL.

Another way to tell is whether the hair is in direct alignment with your nipple. That would be a clear indication of BSL.

Yeah but what if your nipples align with your belly button:perplexed LOL...I'm just kidding...but for real doe-some ladies may have a little sag. Maybe you can align with the bra on so that your boobs are lifted first...

Thank you!!!! I have been wondering for quite some time now...I didn't want to cheat myself either...so I got the lowest bra I could find.

What about MBL? Is there any clear cut indicator of that?

Thank you!!!! I have been wondering for quite some time now...I didn't want to cheat myself either...so I got the lowest bra I could find.

What about MBL? Is there any clear cut indicator of that?

MBL is a little more complicated. im 5'2 so for me is about 2 1/2 inches past bsl

What if your nipple is by your belly button? Serious question. Not everyone's sit high and tight mama. :lachen:

Yeah but what if your nipples align with your belly button:perplexed LOL...I'm just kidding...but for real doe-some ladies may have a little sag. Maybe you can align with the bra on so that your boobs are lifted first...

No, it's true, we're not all equipped with perky boobs! :blush: I did more mean when the boobs are in the bra. If you're wearing the right size bra there shouldn't be any droopage, well in theory.

Hell just go with the below shoulder blade measurement, it's much easier and more accurate.

Last edited:
MBL is a little more complicated. im 5'2 so for me is about 2 1/2 inches past bsl

Soooo.If BSL is the bottom of the shoulder blade then are you saying MBL is about 2-3 inches below the shoulder blade.From what I have read and observed, WL would be the belley button. BSL and MBL has had me a little clueless.:perplexed

Soooo.If BSL is the bottom of the shoulder blade then are you saying MBL is about 2-3 inches below the shoulder blade.From what I have read and observed, WL would be the belley button. BSL and MBL has had me a little clueless.:perplexed

well im mbl and my hair is actually four inches past shoulder blades. i need about two or three more inches to be wL. it depends on how tall you are. some people skip mbl and go right to wL lol.

My bra sits low on my back so I feel like my BSL is pretty much MBL. Is anyone else like this?

Is it more comfortable to wear your bra so high up? Do people just shorten the straps?
I'm not knocking it since I haven't tried it, but I can't imagine how it feels to have my bra strap so close to my shoulders. lol

can somebody explain this better please.

Here is a picture that people use...
MBL seems to line up right under the breast (well a perky breast or a breast in a bra :lachen:)

This chart has MBL pretty far from wl
It does really depend on torso size...

Attachments

• hairchartview5ai2.jpg
    hairchartview5ai2.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 35
My bra sits low on my back so I feel like my BSL is pretty much MBL. Is anyone else like this?

Is it more comfortable to wear your bra so high up? Do people just shorten the straps?
I'm not knocking it since I haven't tried it, but I can't imagine how it feels to have my bra strap so close to my shoulders. lol

:lachen:hysterical. That is kind of how I felt, however I don't think I am at MBL yet. My brastrap is about 1.5-2 inches under my shoulder blade though. I still think I have a 3 or so more inches...hell who knows.

:grin:gabbanagirl!!!! i was just thinking the same about your hair. its lovely... and very healthy looking! i agree that you need about 3 more inches. but 3inches flys by in no time. :yep::yep:

:lachen:hysterical. That is kind of how I felt, however I don't think I am at MBL yet. My brastrap is about 1.5-2 inches under my shoulder blade though. I still think I have a 3 or so more inches...hell who knows.
Yeah my hair actually comes a couple inches below my blade but I don't think I am MBL yet...thats why I am a part of the 2010 MBL challenge...:grin:

this thread is fffffffffffunnnnnnnny!

but it is much needed cuz some bras are up in ppl armpits holding the girls to high heaven and some of yall have mid back bras.... I think ima go wit BSB to be on the safe side.

Back