When are you really considered BSL?

My bra sits low on my back so I feel like my BSL is pretty much MBL. Is anyone else like this?

Is it more comfortable to wear your bra so high up? Do people just shorten the straps?
I'm not knocking it since I haven't tried it, but I can't imagine how it feels to have my bra strap so close to my shoulders. lol

I'm the same, BSL is the middle of my back. I'm 5'5.

For me, I plan on wearing a camisole with a built in bra as my measuring stick for BSL. And I will consider myself BSL when my hair is touching below the line of the camisole.

MBL is so confusing.
On myself, I start at the front, a little under my boobs.Then I look at my bellybutton. I halve the distance between the two, which comes out to be around the middle of my ribcage. And then I draw an imaginary line around to my back, and that's what I'm calling MBL.
I don't know how other people are doing it though, because sometimes people will claim MBL, but they'll look WL to me.

THis is so wroing for me to say... :look: but i actually measure my hair my the rolls on my back. i have two rolls at bottom of back so when my hair hits the bottom last roll ILL BE WAIST LENGTH. am i the only one?:look:

Honestly when i first saw this question i thought it was going to ask, When can you really claim BSL .. when ~25% of your hair is BSL or ~75 or ~85-95% if you were to blunt cut it. Now I'm even more confused than before

Oh wait and.. is it when it reaches the top of the bra strap or below it, you know some people bra straps are wider than some.....

ok im kidding.. maybe

I agree with bsb. My bra sits very low on my back, so bsl is really mbl for me. My waist is only about 2 1/2 inches from my bra strap.

I hate to see the pictures where the bra strap is under the armpits ecch!

Honestly when i first saw this question i thought it was going to ask, When can you really claim BSL .. when ~25% of your hair is BSL or ~75 or ~85-95% if you were to blunt cut it. Now I'm even more confused than before

Oh wait and.. is it when it reaches the top of the bra strap or below it, you know some people bra straps are wider than some.....

ok im kidding.. maybe

BSB
!!!!:look::look::look::look::look:

Mid back is just the middle of your back. It's not the same on everyone. For some it's the same as BSL or BSB, for other's it's lower.

I never thought BSL was a set length, It's just where your hair meets your bra. It's subjective. No matter what height you are, when your hair touches your brastrap, it's going to feel long to you. Just like how WSL is different on tall ppl, short ppl, people with a short torso, or long torso. It is what it is IMO.
This is all assuming that every bra you own basically sits at the same place on your back all the time.

Well like someone posted earlier,the shoulder blade never changes,so that does seem to be a good idication of BSL/BSB.
But MBL can't just be the middle of the back because we are different heights,etc, etc... So we need something a little more accurate for MBL I would think...Any suggestions?

Well like someone posted earlier,the shoulder blade never changes,so that does seem to be a good idication of BSL/BSB.
But MBL can't just be the middle of the back because we are different heights,etc, etc... So we need something a little more accurate for MBL I would think...Any suggestions?

MBL is accurate on each individual. It is just the Middle of YOUR Back, not in comparison to anyone else's. It doesn't change on your own body, but it will look different on everyone.

As someone else said, it depends on your individual proportions. Take a measuring tape and measure your back, the middle of that is Mid Back Length. That could be anywhere from shoulder blades, to waist, to lower, depending on the person.

My bra sits low on my back so I feel like my BSL is pretty much MBL. Is anyone else like this?

Is it more comfortable to wear your bra so high up? Do people just shorten the straps?
I'm not knocking it since I haven't tried it, but I can't imagine how it feels to have my bra strap so close to my shoulders. lol

I'm like this. The top of my bra strap strap sits very close to the middle of my back and about about 1.5 inches below my shoulderblade. I consider myself MBL when it hits the bottom of my strap.

MBL is accurate on each individual. It is just the Middle of YOUR Back, not in comparison to anyone else's. It doesn't change on your own body, but it will look different on everyone.

As someone else said, it depends on your individual proportions. Take a measuring tape and measure your back, the middle of that is Mid Back Length. That could be anywhere from shoulder blades, to waist, to lower, depending on the person.

That sounds perfect...Glad to have some people to help me out that has a little more common sense than I about this hair thing...Thanks!

I'm like this. The top of my bra strap strap sits very close to the middle of my back and about about 1.5 inches below my shoulderblade. I consider myself MBL when it hits the bottom of my strap.

Ya I'll also claim mbl when it gets to the bottom of my strap!

Back