What's your favourite moisturisers for HAIR ENDS ?

I love to put shea butter on my ends at night, I like it because it is really think and moisturizing. My ends need all the moisture they can get during this weather.

If anyone likes to lay the moisturizers on thick without worrying about greasiness, or oiliness, or your hair hardening due to protien. I'd highly suggest investing in the UBH creme moisturizer and/or the UBH dew spray moisturizers. I use both frequently thru out the day without any worries. and when my hair is need of a touchup, which means i need alot of oil....i'll simply mix the creme moisturizer with a few dabs of EVOO or jojoba oil and it works like a dream. this is by far the best and i've tried most of the other ORS, motions and all of the other names.

Also, as a leave-in...the best i've came up with is mixing a generous amount of water (maybe 2tbs)with a few squirts of hummectress and a few dabs of WGO. I'm talking about moisturized ends that will stay moisturized for at least 3 days. then apply more, or you daily moisturizer. I'm talking about shine-city, no frizzies, minimal breakage...

Re: What\'s your favourite moisturisers for HAIR ENDS ?

I use paul mitchell's the conditioner. It's very light and you use it in the same manner you would with foaming pomade. It's nice to use especially when you're wearing your hair straight (no reversion).

Back