Whats your favorite NATURAL shampoo?

brownsugarflyygirl

I want to achieve an all-natural and paraben free hair care regimen in 2007....I am almost there...BUT I need a better shampoo...

I have Elucence Acidifying and MB. I really like it BUT they have parabens :mad: Grrr...Im so pissed about that...I even thought about writing them...

Recently, I have been using Burts Bees More Moisture...and its cool but I am not impressed with it...I dont feel like my hair is really getting clean....

I am planning on trying the Qhemets new Wheatgrass poo...but I wanted some other suggestions.

So...Im asking you ladies...What is your favorite NATURAL & PARABEN-FREE shampoo? Why?

Im pretty sure DR. Bronners is paraben free
I use it diluted with water and I has plenty of slip and is really moisturising
Its a castille soap and has multiple purposes

i'm on the hunt for a natural shampoo and conditioner as well. i'm thinking of Aubrey Organics White Camellia range.

thanks ladies...

Bumping for more responses....I know its a hard question...but Im sure its some more ladies out there with answers

I really haven't found one that I can call my fave. I'm going to try vanilla or peppermint castile soap and see how that goes. I'm also looking for a good poo bar....no luck there yet either.

Back